Shaky part 2

As they all sat around the table, enjoying their pizza and each other's company, Peter's hands suddenly began to shake more violently. He tried to hide it from his superfamily avengers, but they could see that he was struggling.

"Tony, I think something's wrong with Peter,"  uncle Bucky said, concern etched on his face.

Tony quickly got up from the table and rushed over to Peter's side. "Hey, kiddo, what's going on?"

Peter tried to speak, but his words came out in a stutter. Suddenly, he collapsed onto the floor, unconscious.

Everyone sprang into action, trying to figure out what was wrong with Peter.  Papa "Steve"felt for a pulse and checked his breathing, while Bruce examined him for any signs of injury or illness.

Finally,  uncle "Nick Fury" spoke up. "I think I know what's going on here. Peter's powers are evolving - he's growing stronger, but it's taking a toll on his body. This shaking is a symptom of that."

Everyone looked at Fury in shock. They had never heard of anything like this before.

Uncle Loki stepped forward. "I know a spell that might help. If we all work together, we can channel our energy into Peter and help him overcome this."

Without hesitation, everyone gathered around Peter and joined hands. Together, they focused their energy on him, sending waves of positive energy and love his way.

After a few moments, Peter began to stir. His eyes fluttered open, and he looked up at his superfamily avengers with wonder.

"I...I feel different," he said, still a bit groggy.

Tony smiled down at him. "That's because you're stronger than ever, kid. We're here for you, no matter what."

Peter grinned back at him. "Thanks, Dad "Tony". And thanks to all of you. I don't know what I'd do without my superfamily avengers."

As they all hugged each other tightly, they knew that they were in this together - no matter what challenges might come theirway.