:Too overprotective :

the Superfamily had welcomed a new member- Peter Parker. From the moment he had come into their lives, they had been over the moon with joy. Tony had taken him under his wing, and Steve had become a mentor, while Wanda and Vision had become his confidantes. They had all come to love Peter like their own, and they were fiercely protective of him.

But this love had also made them extremely overprotective. They watched his every move, monitored his social media, and made sure he never stepped out of line. They didn't want to risk him getting hurt.

However, this overprotectiveness had started to take a toll on Peter. He felt suffocated and like he was living in a fishbowl. He loved his superfamily, but he also wanted the freedom to make his own choices. He had expressed this to them, but they didn't budge. They thought they knew what was best for him.

One day, when Peter went out on patrol, he stumbled upon a robbery. He was about to call for backup when he realized that he could handle it on his own. So, he did. He fought off the robbers, and everything turned out okay.

But when he got back to Stark Tower, he was met with furious family members. They had been monitoring him, and when they saw him handling the robbery alone, they were extremely upset. They scolded him, telling him how dangerous his actions were.

Peter was hurt and angry. He had proved that he was capable, but they still didn't trust him. It took a lot of talking and convincing, but eventually, they all managed to come to a compromise. They would still keep an eye on him, but they would also give him the freedom he deserved.

From that day on, the Superfamily became less overprotective. They learned that Peter was growing up and could handle himself. They still worried about him, but they also trusted him. The balance they found was perfect, and Peter felt like he had finally earned his family's trust.