Tears

Sure, here's the fanfic:

IronDad Tony and Papa Steve were in the living room with their Superfamily and a few of their Avenger friends. They had just finished watching a movie, and everyone was chatting and laughing as they discussed their favorite parts.

Suddenly, Peter's face fell, and tears began to well up in his big, innocent eyes. He buried his face in his hands and began to sob uncontrollably.

Concerned, Tony and Steve immediately rushed over to comfort their son. "Peter, what's wrong? Talk to us," Tony said gently.

Peter looked up at his dads with tearful eyes. "I...I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm crying. There's just so much going on and...I can't handle it."

Tony and Steve exchanged a worried glance. They did their best to comfort Peter, holding him tight and letting him know that it was okay to cry and to feel overwhelmed sometimes.

The rest of the Superfamily and their friends gathered around as well, offering words of support and comfort. Bucky brought Peter a tissue, while Happy made a cup of hot cocoa to help soothe his nerves.

Hulk put a comforting hand on Peter's shoulder. "It's okay to feel scared sometimes, Peter. Even we adults feel that way, but we push through it because we have each other."

Nick Fury chimed in, "And we'll always be here for you, Peter. No matter what."

Slowly, with the love and support of his Superfamily around him, Peter began to calm down. His tears faded away, and he began to smile once more, feeling loved and protected in the arms of his family.

As they all settled down into a circle on the floor, Tony and Steve knew that this was what being a family was all about. They would do anything for their son Peter, and they knew that their Superfamily and friends felt the same way. Together, they were unstoppable, and they would always be there for each other through the good times and the bad.