The stars are shining like my eyes

Peter had been feeling more anxious than usual lately, and today he just couldn't handle it anymore. He was in the lab with his dads, Tony and Steve, working on a new project when the panic attack hit him full force.

Suddenly, Peter found himself gasping for breath, his heart racing, and tears streaming down his face. He knew he had to get out of the lab; the confined space was making everything worse.

Without a word, Peter bolted for the door, leaving the workshop behind and running outside. As he stepped out onto the terrace, he collapsed to the ground, the tears still streaming down his face.

Feeling overwhelmed and alone, Peter felt hopeless as his breathing became more labored, and his heart felt like it would burst out of his chest.

As he lay there on the ground, Peter felt a sudden sense of peace as he looked up at the stars above him. It was like they were watching over him, comforting him and reminding him that he wasn't alone.

Unbeknownst to Peter, the rest of his superfamily had been watching him. They knew he had been struggling and were ready to offer their support in any way they could.

Natasha and Clint approached Peter first, speaking softly to him and offering a comforting arm around his shoulders. Bucky, Happy, and Fury joined them, offering words of encouragement and support.

Tony and Steve were the last to arrive, and they approached Peter slowly, giving him enough space to breathe while still letting him know they were there for him.

"Peter, look at us," Steve said, kneeling down beside Peter and placing a hand on his chest. "Take deep breaths just like we practiced."

Tony sat down beside Peter, taking his son's hand and squeezing it gently. "We're here for you, Pete. You're not alone."

Together, the superfamily offered Peter the love and support he needed to calm down and feel better. They sat with him quietly for a while, watching the stars and reminding him that he had a family that would always be there for him.

Slowly but surely, Peter's breathing became more regular, and his heart began to slow as it beat more steadily. He took comfort in the presence of his loved ones, knowing that no matter what struggles he faced in life, he would always have them by his side.

I hope you enjoyed that! Let me know if you have any feedback or if there's anything else I can help you with.