Road to Recovery

Title: Road to Recovery

---

After the root canal procedure, the dentist handed Tony a list of instructions for Peter's aftercare. Tony scanned the list quickly, his brow furrowing with concern as he took in the details.

"Okay, Pete, listen up," Tony said, unfolding the paper and reading aloud. "No hot or cold drinks for the next 24 hours, stick to liquid foods and water. Avoid crunchy or chewy foods until your mouth feels better. Your lips and mouth will be sore and numb for the next two hours, and you should take ibuprofen for any discomfort."

Peter nodded, still feeling a bit groggy from the procedure. "Got it, Dad. Thanks."

Natasha stepped forward, her expression gentle as she placed a hand on Peter's shoulder. "We'll make sure you're taken care of, Peter. If you need anything, just let us know."

Clint nodded in agreement, offering a reassuring smile. "Yeah, we'll whip up some of your favorite smoothies, kid. And maybe watch a movie marathon to pass the time."

Peter managed a weak smile, touched by their support. "Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it."

As they made their way back to the car, Peter couldn't help but feel grateful for his superfamily's unwavering love and care. Despite the discomfort and soreness, he knew he was lucky to have them by his side every step of the way.

And as they drove home, Peter looked forward to a day of rest and recovery, surrounded by the warmth and comfort of his superfamily.

---

[End of Part 2]