That hurt

Sure, here's a possible fanfic for you:

IronDad, Papa Steve, and the Superfamily

Peter Parker had been living with his two dads, Tony Stark and Steve Rogers, for a few months now. It had been a tough year for the young superhero, losing both his Uncle Ben and his superhero mentor, Tony, in quick succession. But Steve and Tony had welcomed him into their home with open arms, and Peter had quickly grown to love his new family.

One morning, Peter stumbled sleepily into the bathroom to brush his teeth. As he leaned over the sink, he realized that something was off. With a sinking feeling in his stomach, he realized that he had accidentally left the water running overnight, and the sink had overflowed.

Without thinking, Peter reached out to turn off the faucet. But as he did, his hand slipped, and he hit his elbow hard on the edge of the sink. He let out a cry of pain and stumbled backwards, knocking over a bottle of mouthwash that shattered on the floor.

In an instant, the door burst open, and Tony and Steve were both there, looking concerned.

"Peter, what happened?" Steve asked, rushing to his side.

"I hit my elbow on the sink," Peter mumbled, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Tony knelt down beside him, peering at his arm. "Does it hurt bad?" he asked.

Peter shook his head. "It's not that bad," he said, feeling a little guilty for causing such a fuss.

But Tony was already on his feet, barking orders. "JARVIS, bring me the first aid kit! Steve, can you grab some ice from the freezer?"

Peter watched as his two dads sprang into action, fussing over him and making sure he was okay. He couldn't help but feel a warm sense of gratitude towards them - he knew that they both cared about him deeply, and would do anything to protect him.

As Peter sat on the bathroom floor, getting patched up by his two dads and surrounded by all his superhero friends, he felt a sense of contentment that he had never felt before. For the first time in a long time, he felt like he belonged somewhere. And he knew that he had his two dads, and the rest of the Superfamily, to thank for that.