My baby :stony: son peter

Sure, I can come up with a story for you! The Iron Dad Superfamily comprises Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, and their son Peter Parker.

In this story, the Avengers are all on a mission together when they encounter a dangerous villain. The villain manages to get the jump on Peter, who is just a civilian observer on the mission, and kidnaps him as leverage against Tony and Steve.

Tony and Steve are understandably distraught when they realize that their son has been taken. They immediately vow to do everything in their power to get him back.

The rest of the Avengers become quite protective of Tony and Steve during this time, helping them coordinate their efforts to track down the villain. They also try to keep the two fathers from getting too worked up, as they know that they can sometimes be overprotective of Peter.

Meanwhile, Peter is doing his best to stay calm and collected while he's being held captive. He knows that his dads will save him, and he wants to make sure that he doesn't do anything to make the situation worse.

Eventually, Tony and Steve are able to track down the villain and rescue Peter. They are overjoyed to be reunited with their son, and the rest of the Avengers are relieved that the family is back together again.

Throughout the rest of the mission, the Avengers continue to keep a watchful eye on Tony, Steve, and Peter, making sure that they are safe and well taken care of. And of course, Tony and Steve remain as overprotective as ever when it comes to their precious son.