Frustrated 

Sure, I can come up with a story for you!

In this story, Peter Parker is feeling particularly frustrated and upset one day, and he decides to take out his emotions on the punching bags in the Avengers' training room. However, he's so angry that he ends up punching much harder than he usually would, and before he knows it, one of the punching bags bursts open.

Tony Stark and Steve Rogers happen to be passing by the training room at this moment, and they immediately rush in to see what the commotion is about. They are surprised and concerned to see Peter standing among the debris of the broken punching bag.

Peter is clearly upset, and Tony and Steve can tell that there's something bothering him. They approach him gently and ask him what's wrong.

After some prompting, Peter finally admits that he's been struggling with some issues at school and that he's been feeling really overwhelmed lately. He's been trying to keep everything together, but it's been too much for him to bear.

Tony and Steve wrap their arms around him in a big hug, assuring him that it's okay to feel overwhelmed sometimes and that they're there to help him through it. They tell him that he's still just a kid and that he shouldn't feel like he has to take on the weight of the world alone.

The rest of the Avengers, who have gathered in the training room by now, chime in to offer their support and encouragement as well. They tell Peter that he's part of their family and that they care about him deeply.

Peter feels a weight lifting off his shoulders as he realizes that he doesn't have to hold everything in by himself. He's grateful for his dads and for the rest of the Avengers, and he knows that he has a strong support system to rely on.

As the day comes to an end, the Avengers make a pact to look out for each other and to make sure that everyone feels supported and cared for. Peter feels a sense of peace knowing that he's not alone, and he promises himself that he'll never bottle up his emotions again.