We will get through this together

here you go!

IronDad Superfamily: Overprotective Tony and Papa Steve with the Avengers and Happy, Taking Care of Diabetic Peter

Tony and Steve had always known that Peter was different from other kids - he was sweet, innocent, and never let the stress of his life as a superhero get to him. But when Peter was diagnosed with diabetes, the whole family rallied around him.

"Alright, from now on we're all going to work together to take care of Peter," Tony announced to the rest of the team.

And with that, the Avengers got to work. Natasha researched the best diets for diabetics, while Bruce helped Peter understand how to count carbs. Clint and Thor started working on creating healthy snacks that Peter could take with him on missions, and Vision helped download an app onto Peter's phone to track his blood sugar levels.

Tony, however, took things a step further. He started designing high-tech gadgets specifically for Peter, devices that could track his blood sugar levels in real-time, alert him if his insulin levels were off, and even provide him with emergency glucose injections if he needed them.

Peter was amazed by all the attention he was getting, but also a little overwhelmed. He wasn't used to being the center of attention, but he was grateful for all of the love and care.

"Thanks, everyone," Peter said shyly, tears in his eyes. "You guys are like...my family."

Tony and Steve exchanged a knowing look, both of them feeling their hearts swell with pride at the words.

"That's right, kiddo. We're all family here," Steve said, his voice soft and reassuring.

And truly, they were. The Avengers and Happy worked tirelessly to make sure that Peter was healthy and happy, and Tony and Steve became more overprotective than ever before. But through it all, Peter was happy - he knew that he was loved, and that nothing could ever change that.

Together, they all faced every challenge that came their way, proving that with love, anything was possible.