Stressing out

Dad Tony and Papa Steve were having their morning coffee when they heard a loud thud followed by the sound of breaking glass and something hitting the ground from the basement. The pair exchanged worried glances before running to the basement to see what happened.

They found Peter on the floor, crying and screaming in frustration, the broken punching bag lying next to him.

"It's alright, son. What happened?" Steve asked, kneeling down beside Peter and placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I don't know," Peter replied, tears streaming down his face. "I was hitting the bag, and it just wouldn't do anything. It's like I'm not good enough."

Tony and Steve exchanged a worried look; they knew Peter had been struggling with his anxiety and insecurity recently.

"It's alright, Peter. You're good enough," Tony said, taking a knee on Peter's other side and offering him a tissue.

"We all have moments like these, son. You don't have to do everything alone," Steve added, running his fingers through Peter's hair to soothe him.

Other members of the superfamily started coming downstairs one by one, concerned to see Peter like that. They all offered words of support and comfort, reassuring him that he was still a part of the team and that they were there to help him.

Slowly, Peter began to calm down, leaning into their embrace. Tony and Steve helped him to his knees, and together, the family fixed the broken punching bag and cleaned up the basement.

"Thanks, guys," Peter said, looking up at them with watery eyes.

"Anytime, kid. You're not alone," Natasha said, wrapping an arm around him.

The family stayed together, chatting and comforting Peter until everyone went back to their work and responsibilities. Tony and Steve, however, kept a watchful eye on Peter for the next few days, knowing he needed their support more than ever.

I hope you enjoyed that! Let me know if you have any feedback or if there's anything else I can help you with.