-Intro-

Status•

[Y/n]

*Age- 15

*she/her

*Bisexual

*Nationality- American

(So a lot of people have misunderstood me. "American" includes North America and South America. This was so that I could be more inclusive but also have the ability to be more detailed and less vague about origin. But I would like to warn you that the United States in particular is mentioned more frequently, but more so in a place of business and familiarity than a birth place.)

*Height, weight, ethnicity - (readers choice)

*class - vocal/dance

*lover - (currently not looking for love)

Status updates throughout the story

-----------

Started July 21st, 2023

Ongoing

Hello, my name is Gabriella but call me soggynoodle. This story of mine is planned to be long-term as of currently, and I plan for it to be a story of plot more than blind love. Love and interest can grow, of course, but the main thing I plan to focus on is the characters stories and [Y/n]'s story specifically. Aka you, so I hope I do you justice in this :)

Estimated updates: 2-3 chapters per week. (Not including extras)

There will always be warnings for sensitive topics such as drug abuse, harrasment, assault (separate from the usual combat) and marks where the sensitive topic ends. <3

-author

Update! - July 27th, 2023

There will be extra chapters :)

They will appear between every 5-6 chapters and will include special moments between [y/n] and any character. They will be similar to one shots, and will have no affect on the main story. They are just there for your entertainment and to serve as breaks between chapters!

Also, I refuse to write smut for characters not 18 or older, for obvious reasons. If I do write smut, always assume that it takes place in the latest chapters when the character is 18+

Example title: Extra ¹

Example story:

A cute hangout with Vasco.