Chapter 3

You wanted to wait for Mira before going

You wanted to wait for Mira before going. Hopefully, she might be able to introduce you to more people even though it was obvious this school was packed with weirdos.

But it didn't help that people were bumping into you left and right.

"Shit."

Your injured leg was getting bumped into and knocked around, then you looked towards where everyone was running to.

"Zack's fighting someone!"

"It's the new kid.."

"That handsome guy??"

With that, you wasted no time.

"Mira, what happened?"

"[Y/n]?"

There was a crowd both in the class and forming outside the classroom doors.

And boy, were you right on time.

Daniel had just delivered a finishing blow right to Zack's gut.

"Do you want to help him?"

Mira looked at you. It was obvious that she was worried about him, and Zack couldn't even get up by himself at the moment.

All Zack could do was hope she wouldn't look at him.

"No, we should go.. he's the one who started it anyway."

Before anything else was said, Mira made her way out of the class, and so you followed her.

This is too much, might as well just go home. lunch isn't worth it, I'll pick something up at the convenience store tonight.

_________

"What do you mean everything got fucked?"

"I mean shit got fucked, La mierda está jodida!"

You just made it home and almost immediately got an alarming phone call.

"The tables are busted, broken glass everywhere! You said-"

"I know what I said Gabriel!"

At this point you two were just going back and forth, and this was getting no where.

"Were they the same guys from before?"

"No shit, of course they were."

"Calm down."

You could hear him sigh over the phone and mutter a 'sorry'.

"You need to come down here by tomorrow at least, I don't know what the fuck to do."

"Don't worry, I'm on my way right now."

"Alright, see you later."

"Bye."

You took a moment to process what happened, and what you need to do.

No cops, no help, and no risks.

All that needs to happen is a bit of cleaning and replacing. Maybe a little bit of a security increase.

Or at least that's what you convinced yourself.

This was the last thing that you wanted or needed to happen. The least you could do was grab something to eat on the way.

It was the closest place in the area and wasn't very populated, so it made an ideal store for people just passing through or people who didn't want to get attention.

So you went up to the store and opened the door.

As you were doing this a woman was walking out at the same time, so you kept the door open for her.

But this woman seemed familiar, she was giving you a sense of deja vú.

"Thank you."
She looks familiar.

"No problem."
Do we know eachother?

You watched her walk away for a moment.

Weird.

You walked in.

"W-welcome!"

You had a double-take.

"You're not the old guy."

The boy behind the counter looked confused for a moment then smiled.

"I'm new."

You nodded at him and looked around the store and thought to choose the first thing that caught you're eye.

"Here."

You put it on the counter.

"₩5,146.60."

You paid and quickly walked out.

Im wasting time.

------------------

Started: July 22, 2023
Finished: July 22, 2023

Who is she?

Do you wish to continue?