Extra ⁴

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot. feel free to skip this chapter.

Warning: smut

Includes: bondage, begging, blow job, sub Samuel, teasing.

Synopsis: Samuel says sorry.

---------------------

"You're such a bitch sometimes..." Samuel was grabbing the steering wheel while he sighed and his nose scrunched up into a slight scowl.

You were appalled by his attitude. He wasn't ever directly disrespectful to you unless you really fucked up. So how come he was this time?

You and him were ordered to take care of some things dealing with Olly Wangs hostel, and you were sent to get friendly with some of their guys while Samuel was waiting in case anything got violent during negotiation.

"Everything went smoothly, i don't know why you're whining like a child."

You were in the passenger seat and were looking out the window, not even trying to give him your full attention while he was throwing a fit.

"We had other responsibilities, but because of your antics, we were set back a great deal. All you had to do was what you were told." He didn't look at you either, his eyes on the road as his fingers began tapping impatiently on the wheel.

"So that's what this is about?" You scoffed and laughed at him. "You're crying because I offered them jobs for me? You realize they're not all idiots. They can be useful. And I still have a life outside of the workers."

He ignored you and kept driving. It was a nice car like always, never had a scratch or any marks every time you saw it.

You decided to change the subject entirely. He was acting like an oversized baby at the moment, and it was getting him nowhere.

"We'll need to stop at a hotel for a while. It's too late to make it back home, and it'll take too long." You sighed and crossed your arms.

"You're paying for yourself." He didn't waste any time clarifying that.

"Obviously..."

-------------------

"So I'll be in room 201 and you 215?" You looked at the card number and looked through the floor indicators.

"Isn't that what it says?" Samuel looked over at your card and then back at his.

You didn't come to hotels often, at least not ones at this price range. Even though you could afford it, you didn't appreciate how he had chosen this hotel knowing you were paying for yourself.