Extra¹⁰

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot. feel free to skip this chapter.

Warning: Lesbian Smut.

Includes: commands, phone sex, sex toys, you and Mary are married.

Synopsis: Mary helps you in your time of need.

----------------

You were lying in bed, waiting patiently, or rather, impatiently. Considering that you were already sprawled out on the master bed, toys of all shapes and sizes surrounded your figure.

But your unsuspecting wife on the other end of the phone had no clue of the twisted ideas popping up in your mind.

"[Y/n], are you listening to me?" She was stern, and God, did her assertiveness inspire your creativity.

"Yeah, yeah. Dinner sounds nice." You came to your senses for a moment, trying to keep your fantasies in check.

"Ha, that wasn't my question. Did you want chicken or pork for dinner?" She laughed slightly at the end, her voice rang sweetly.

"Whatever's cheaper is fine." You reminded her, your hand moved slowly up your own thigh as she started to ramble on and on.

While her voice was nice, you thought a change in topic might do better.

"When are you getting home?" It came out a bit more desperate than you wanted. You hoped she wouldn't notice.

"Hm?" Her voice rang out in a higher pitch than before. She was just so perceptive.  "I should be there in about..."

Your hand glided over you breasts, groping them gently but firmly.

"20 minutes." She finished.

"But it only takes 9 minutes to get from there to the house." You said, slightly confused.

"Consider it punishment," She teased, her words lingering longer than they should. "For touching yourself without me."

You stopped moving against yourself. Your eyes went wider and your heart started beating dangerously faster.

"Cat caught your tounge?"

Your legs closed together and your knees curled against each other. It was as if you were making yourself smaller, like prey to a predator.

"It wasn't like that.." you tried to defend your sick actions, but she didn't let you have it. Instead, she took advantage of the opportunity as it presented itself...

"Baby.." she said lowly, and sweetly. "Open up those legs and take your left hand down, and run those fingers up those juicy thighs."

You were heating up, like she lit a fire in your abdomen.