Chapter 57

"yo

"yo." you walked up to Zack and Daniel, which were followed by the other three.

"Are you sure you want to come? You are still hurt." Daniel pointed to your shoulder and you just shrugged.

"It's fine, I'm probably just going to be there for the show anyway." You smiled innocently at him, as if you didn't just admit you were only coming to watch them fight.

"Anyway, do you really just plan on beating them up?" You looked at the other four, knowing that Daniel was capable of more than that.

"He messed with us first." Zack said as he just kept looking ahead. His lackeys were trailing behind him and blowing air on their fists, ready to fight.

"This wouldn't have happened if you just dealt with it yourself in the first place." You mumbled low enough to where he couldn't hear you.

After a while of walking you all came across a couple of familiar faces within some bushes.

"Daniel! Where ya headed?" Vasco called out when he was in sight.

But this caused Daniel to stop and explain the whole story to Vasco.

Which got Vasco's hero senses tingling.

"Was that kid hurt badly?" He asked with a worried expression.

"Yeah.. it's sad."

"..."

"Bastards. Let's go together."

Vasco put down the watering hose that he was using and Jace visibly paled beside him.

"What? Vasco? Then you should go with our guys!" Jace tried to reason with him but his worries ended up falling on deaf ears.

"Hey, you all stay here too. I'll go with Daniel." Vasco looked at you and Zack's three lackeys. The other three listened while you just ignored him and kept walking behind Daniel and Zack.

Although Zack was about to force Vasco to stay after hearing that he was going to have to pay for the subway ride.

....

It was a really good executive decision to not let Zack handle this on his own.

"There are a lot of arrogant guys in the area.." he muttered while glaring at a group of guys sitting at the table across from you.

"Buy me another milk."

"No way."

"Shall we just beat those guys?" Zack kept mean mugging them.

"Relax. They're not worth it." You reminded him.

"You can't just hit anyone. And buy me another milk."