Chapter 67

Today is a rare day, in which there isn't any fighting or food getting thrown around

You were at your regular table with everyone. Jiho was talking with Daniel across from you, with Zoe staring patiently at him. Duke was telling you about the lyrics to this song he's been working on.

And Zack was using his injured arms to convince Mira to feed him.

Every once and a while you would glance over to find him looking at you cockily. Considering how jealous he was when you had tried the same thing on Mira just the other week but failed thanks to him, his petty actions didn't come as a surprise.

You enjoyed his attempts at taunting you, it's not like he's ever won anyway.

Speaking of injuries. You had gone to see a doctor the other day to consult about your own. You were able to take your arm out of the sling, but you were still advised to take it easy nonetheless.

Zoe was the first one you told since it seemed to matter so much to her, especially in the beginning.

You were in your own head when you noticed Duke was looking off to the side now, staring at something.

"What's up?" You asked.

His mood seemed to drop somewhat, with his expression turning sour and his hands clenched in his lap.hu

"Over there." He motioned in the direction.

You looked over and saw the same girl you had met the other day, Crystal.

Yui was mockily grinning at her while she put more of her food on Crystals plate.

It was pretty straightforward what was happening. It didn't come as a surprise to you that Yui of all people was taking part in it.

The other people watching the scene were making snide remarks about it.

"People never change.." you frowned.

It seemed like this stuff happened on the regular, not a moment went by without seeing some sort of circus show.

Eventually Yui walked away, finally leaving Crystal on her own. It seemed that out of your group, you and Duke were the only few to notice.

When guys bully it's simple, they just show off their strength. But girls..

....

"Lol. Did you see that fat bitch's face?"

There was cigarette smoke engulfing the entire girls bathroom at this point.

"She's such a loser lol."

"That fat bitch should lose some weight." Yui glared, leaning up against the bathroom wall. "And know her place."