Chapter 34

You watched intently as people kept stepping up to throw water balloons at the guys

You were looking for the perfect chance to get away. You never told Jace you planned to do this all day or anything.

So, as these bulky guys stepped up and you handed them water balloons, you directed them to throw at least one at each of the guys. Which made Jace look at you questionable while all of them were already soaked, Vasco was still as happy as ever, though.

The challengers accepted your proposal and prepared to hit each one of them simultaneously.

From their point of view, this was a bit menacing.

"Ready? Shoot!" You threw your hand down has they threw the balloons.

And as soon as they got hit, they also got blinded. Not only did they get water in their eyes, but they also got his with the force of a silver back gorilla.

So as soon as the water cleared from their eyes and they regained their senses, you were gone.

Honestly, you felt a bit bad, but now that you were able to help them get on their feet, they should be fine for the rest of the day.

That's when you took out your phone and looked at the time.

Shit- the auction is about to start.

Now, it didn't matter what you wanted to do. Either way, you would still need to make it to the auction.

Not only did Daniel need emotional support, but you were positive beyond a doubt that the beauty department chose Eli for their auction choice.

And Mira would still be helping out with her department so she wouldn't be there to distract you, Zack wouldn't bother you either, and Duke should still be preparing for his performance.

Although you were beating yourself up mentally, you should've predicted this.

It seemed like your best chance was to sneak away during the performances.

As you were coming up on the auction stage, you saw the crowd of girls surrounding it and the guy in the manbun on the stage he was hosting.

Poor Daniel.

Even though you decided to wait longer to seclude Eli from his posse, it was still adamant that you kept your eye on him.

But for now, you would also like to see how the auction goes. You found it a bit repulsing, but you were also curious.

"The bachelor is Beom Kim from the practical music department!"