Chapter 7

Zack's drunken state was alarming

Zack's drunken state was alarming. You never knew when he would trap you in a conversation, which would either end up with him crying or just straight-up sobbing.

"Hey Daniel, let's be friends. We'll hug it out, okay?"

But he didn't hug him. Instead, Zacks lips connected with Daniels cheek.

"Daniel, you know Mira's mine, right?"

You covered your hand to your mouth in an attempt to not laugh.

"This is so cute.. should we give you some privacy?"

Zack sat next to Daniel and leaned his head on his chest.

"Please.. don't leave me."

Daniel was on the verge of tears as he sat there and took Zack's affection.

You noticed Zoe pouring some Soju in a cup while Daniel wasn't paying attention.

"Danny, have a drink, you must be tired.."

She had a mischievous smile, and you shook your head at her obvious scheme.

"Eh? Thanks."

Daniel took it without hesitation and drank it almost instantly, and just as fast as he drank it, he spit it all out, some of it hitting you.

"Hey!"

You weren't in anything fancy, but that didn't mean you wanted to reek of alcohol.

They were all laughing at Daniel while you tried to find a way to dry yourself.

Zack and his intoxicated self perked up.

"Hey, that wasn't nice!"

"Go to sleep!"

"LOL, shut up."

"Daniel, you okay?"

He didn't have the urge to respond to you. He was collecting himself.

"Drink up, everyone!"

You decided to just move past that and try to enjoy this.

"Here [y/n], have some!"

Doo placed a cup of Soju in front of you.

"I'll only have a little, but if you try that on me, then I'll kill you."

"Oh, c'mon, it was just a prank."