Chapter 77

You looked ahead of Zoe and Mira with a straight face

"Why are they here?" You pointed to the two guys already eating in a small snack bar.

You were told it was only going to be girls.

"Zack said he wanted to come." Mira smiled bashfully.

You then looked at the familiar face next to Zack.

"And I invited Daniel after hearing that Zack was coming.." Zoe mimicked Mira's expression.

You looked past the girls again and saw Daniel giving you a kind and innocent smile, while Zack gave you a Cheshire grin.

"Well, let's get started." You smiled at the pair.

In all honesty it was a nice day. One that you wouldn't forget, but you were still thinking of the bigger picture. You entrusted someone, who you shouldn't be trusting, to move a couple pounds of cash.

While they were laughing with each other you were constantly checking your phone, waiting for Samuel to give you a heads up on when he finishes. But you had to keep up appearances.

After all you were but a 16 year old girl, top of her class with stellar grades and a killer resume.

So you gave your most innocent smile and participated like any other.

Grabbing the boys shoulders, you practically dragged them into a game room you spotted on the second floor.

Zack was reluctantly going with you so that you wouldn't wrinkle his name brand shirt while Daniel just enjoyed the attention.

Mira and Zoe's faces lit up when they saw the arcade machines.

"Wanna do a bit of gambling?" You smiled sinisterly at Zack, trying to get a challenge out of him.

"What do you mean?" He looked confused while dusting off his shirt.

You looked at all the games and hummed thoughtfully. Then, your eyes landed on a prize counter. The prize that required the highest number of tickets was a huge stuffed brown bear with a pink bowtie around its neck.

"First one to get that bear wins." You pointed to it.

"Wins what?" He grinned.

"Let's see... How about triple the amount of coins the winner bought to win." You thought that it fair and not to mention exciting.

The other three stared at you two with disappointed gazes.

After hearing your proposal Zack's eyes lit up and he sarcastically remarked: "get ready to empty your pockets."

You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "Don't worry, I'm getting enough for three."

He rose a brow as you gestured to the trio who were already playing.