Chapter 40

After rushing back home you were able to get ready for school and make it in time

After rushing back home you were able to get ready for school and make it in time. At least to say your teacher was very impressed for once.

"Morning!" You smiled as you sat down next to him, you didn't want to make it awkward.

"Hi [y/n]!" He looked happy.

You stared surprised at him for a moment. You thought he might be down after last night but if anything it's the opposite.

You weren't going to ask him why he didn't respond to your texts, either way he seemed to be doing good.

"If you had stayed a little longer last night then I would've treated you to something.." you playfully pouted and he bashfully looked down.

"I wouldn't want you to spend money like that."

"What?! You're kidding me." You rolled your eyes and opened up your notebook.

He laughed, but became quiet all of a sudden.

Vin walked in the room with Mary.

And the first thing that he did was make eye contact with you.

You knew he was testing you but didn't want to give it, but eventually you averted your eyes downward without saying a thing.

To which you heard Vin triumphantly snicker.

You weren't as cocky over him as you once were.

Not after last night.

But by the way you could still hear him talking about you, you weren't against framing him for something and getting rid of him. But you didn't want to be that immature, like him for example.

But when the teacher started talking, the class felt normal all of a sudden.

-------------

You sat down with your lunch. Daniel, Duke, Jiho, were all at the table with you. It was normal at this point. The weird looks Daniel gets for sitting here and the jealous looks you get for sitting here.

It happens every time no matter how often you hope that people just accept it as normal.

But besides that there was one thing on everyone's mind.

"You hear there's a trip coming up for all the departments?" Jiho said excited.

Daniels eyes basically shined as he said that.

"Right?! I can't wait!"

You laughed and inquired.

"That sounds like a hot mess."

Jiho huffed and shook his head.

"It's not a mess. It's a chance for us to make meaningful memories!" He yelled proudly.