Chapter 41

You were walking down the street, wearing something casual and not flashy in any way

You were walking down the street, wearing something casual and not flashy in any way. You didn't want to stand out after all.

Because you decided you would meet with the owner of that karaoke bar first. He was an old crook, but not as nearly as dangerous as the one you were meeting after words.

It wasn't a long walk, but you wanted to take some time, let it get a bit dark. It shouldn't take long but you still didn't want there to be many people out to see you go in and out.

It was already late anyway.

So as you approached the front door and stepped inside you could already see the potential.

Since the owner is running short on cash the place looks beat up but you could see how you would plan it out. Where the concession would go, maybe even an adult area, separate from everything else.

What a waste it is in his hands.

You were smiling cynically as you walked around.

"Excuse me, could I see the owner? I made an appointment prior." You told the lady behind a desk your name and she pointed you to a room down a dark hall.

You already could tell what awaited you behind that door.

The familiar and disgusting smell of skunk filled your senses, a scent that you smelled often in the states.

You opened the door and smoke seeped out.

"Who the hell are you?.." he dragged out his sentence.

The old guy was sitting on an office chair and leaning against his desk, a couple rolls of cannabis in front of him.

You cringed as you held your nose shut, trying to keep the smell away.

"Isn't weed illegal in South Korea?" You said  kind of rhetorical. It is what he was known for, that and some hard drugs.

"What are you? The cops?" He didn't actually care, just took another hit of what was in his hand already.

"Anyway... I'm here to talk about selling this oversized garbage dump." You tried to get his firm attention.

"Oh.. yeah it's you, the.. uh.." he couldn't even find the right words.

But instead he pulled open one of the drawers in his desk and pulled out a piece of paper, giving it to you.

You read over it. And you were shocked.

THE DEED?!

You knew he was crazy, and that this was the best decision for him, but you didn't expect to be given this so easily.

"Come back tomorrow, we can talk then.. when I'm ready..." He was practically about to fall over.

To which you backed away and closed the door as you left.

All you needed was your name on this instead of his, then you were set.

Now you just need to finish this one last thing for today and then you could retire to your home.

But first things first you needed to get this smell off of you, it was stuck like a leech.

You didn't need anyone stopping you cause you smelled like weed that you didn't smoke.

What a pain...

You walked out quickly, trying to hurry up. You didn't expect the guy to be using the same month he got out of jail. Especially since it's common knowledge not to use the stuff that you deal out in the first place.

You took a turn through a park when you started slowing down. There was a commotion not too far ahead of you.

"Listen old man! Stop taking up the whole bench!"

There was a guy in beat up clothing, and a bigger man laying down on two benches beside each other who was in clothing similar

He didn't respond to the guy standing, but continued to lay there.

They're causing a scene..

You decided to try and move around them, but couldn't help but look back when the bigger guy finally sat up, you didn't realize when he was lying down, but he really was huge. He towered over the man standing, even as he sat.

He groaned and rubbed his temple, his bucket hat that he had on was slipping off his head and that's when you were able to see more of his face clearly.

You felt cold sweat on the back of your neck. He was the guy you were on your way to see.

"Why are you so loud?" He asked the guy standing.

It seems like the guy who was yelling didn't realize exactly how big he was either until now.

He was stuttering, trying to find a response.

"Nevermind..."

He ran away in the direction you were in, almost bumping into you.

That's when he looked at you.

"Can I help you?" He raised an eyebrow. "A pretty young thing like you shouldn't be out here so late at night by herself." He said smugly.

"Tom Lee?" You said just above a whisper.

"Oh?" He stood up slowly and placed his hat back on his head.

He walked over to you slowly, each step he took practically shook the ground.

"And how does a lady like you know of me?" He smiled.

--------------

Started: November 12th, 2023
Finished: November 12th, 2023

I hate this man so much.

"Let's see some baby boy flesh."

"Show me your dangler for old times sake."

Would you like to continue?