Chapter 64

You got shit-face wasted

You got shit-face wasted. Being responsible? Guess you were a hypocrite now..

You didn't know what it was but being around the girls in the vocal department made you wanna let loose. And Mary? Yeah, her sweet voice playing like a deadly violin in your ear didn't do much to stop you.

Made you want to take a bite of the forbidden fruit.

"[Y/n]~" Mary was clinging to you while your name slurred out of her mouth, the alcohol took effect on her words.

You didn't have the mind to say anything. All you could do was mumbled tiredly in response.

"You look so pretty~" she giggled while giving you a light kiss on the head.

Your body fell from your sitting position to you laying on the floor as Mary left you, her friends beckoned her over for more drinks.

"Jeez Mary, thought you were looking for a boyfriend, not a girlfriend." You could hear them teasing her, she just laughed it off with that big smile of hers.

"Hey, don't joke like that." Another one spoke firmly. "I heard a rumor that she really is.. y'know."

"Woah, really???"

By this point Mary was already out of the picture, if you had to guess it was probably her that you felt pass out next to you, giggling incoherently.

You stumbled up and went to grab another bite of food, not much variety though which made you frown.

"If they want to then they can, but I'm not gonna be apart of it."

You struggled to stand straight up, leaning dangerously close behind the girls in question.

"She's the one who's going to hell." The rest didn't say anything, but seemed to agree.

"Hah, that sooo~?" You ended up grabbing her shoulder in an attempt to stop yourself from falling.

Without even thinking, your head ducked down.

"You're coming with me." Your lips met, the girls eyes widened in shock.

She didn't push you away though.

But that was the end of it, moments later you had found yourself on the floor. Speechless faces stared you down and a half bottle of Soju still firmly in your grasp.

.......

"[Y/n]!" The door slammed open with a bang. A mess of black hair and doe eyes stood over you.

"Where have you been??" You felt her lift you up slightly by your forearms. "You should've said something."

" 'm sorry.." you barely managed to form the words before they left your mouth.

Zoe sighed when she finally noticed the gravity of the state you were in.

"I'll get you some water." She walked away briefly, letting you get a good look at your surroundings.