Chapter 45

"hah

"hah.. you're so fucking arrogant. Kids these days have no fucking respect." He started charging towards Zack.

That's when you stepped in, you noticed what was in his hands and grabbed it to distract him.

"Cool wallet you got here eh?" You smiled as you held it and backed away, causing him to grit his teeth and glare at you.

It looked expensive, not something a level one thug like this could afford.

"What're you a fucking thief?!" He was about to lunge at you before Zack chimes in.

"Hey Yui, you're nervy." Zack smiled and stared the girl down. "You had a boyfriend all along?"

So this is Yui?

"That wallet. You tried to give it to Daniel but he refused." Zack smirked as Yui visibly panicked.

Yui was quick to yell at her boyfriend, denying any of Zack's claims.

You were able to piece together what they were getting at as you held the wallet up to your eyes in curiosity.

"Wait a second.. go on." Her boyfriend wanted Zack to say more.

Which he obliged easily.

"There's a pretty boy in our class, Yui loves him so much that she brings him gifts." Zack looked down. "Those pants were a gift for him too, but he refused."

"Plus that ass is head over heels for her too." You said slyly, drawing his attention for a moment.

"Sweetie! He's only saying that because he likes me! This is bull." She tried to reason with him.

You and Zack deadpanned at each other.

"How do you know all this?.." he asked.

"Cause I sit right next to him." Zack nonchalantly answered.

You watched as he leaned over, not even noticing how you slipped his wallet into your pockets.

"Yui Kim.. you!"

You and everyone went wide eyed as he shot his fist into her nose.

"Damn!" You yelled in shock.

And your jaw nearly dropped to the floor as he didn't stop there.

"Hey! That's how you treat your girl? Both of you are pieces of trash!" Zack got ready to fight him if need be.

That's when he really lost it, aiming to punch Zack the same way he did Yui.

But Zack caught his fist with ease.

While they were fighting, although to you it looked more like dancing, you went to bend down next to Yui.

"You know Mira?" You asked her and she looked at you confused.

"M-mira Kim? I'm not close with her.." she answered, blood dripping from her nose.

"Great, make sure she doesn't know this happened." You grabbed a box of tissues on one of the aisles and handed it to her.

You were going to remind yourself to pay Daniel for that before you left. Probably with her boyfriends money rather than your own.

"I'll pay for that, so stay away from Daniel, okay?" Honestly given that she already had the shit beat out of her it's not like you could do any more to get your point across. You kind of felt bad for her, even though she's a bitch.

"A man who hits a woman is not a man." Zack said.

"Don't you know who I am?!"

"No clue." Zack rocked his shit.

He was out cold and you, Yui, and Daniel were just watching intently.

Zack looked irritated as the guy was rolling around in the ground in pain.

"The saying is 'you don't hit a flower even with a girl'!" He yelled while pointing his finger at him.

"No it's not..." You sighed.

"And you! Don't say a word!" He yelled at you and Yui.

"And now I don't owe you." He pointed to Daniel.

"You're not too bright. You realize if I tell Mira then I'll be in as much shit as you?" Zack ignored you and coughed.

The guy Zack had beaten up seemed to have slipped out before anyone could really notice, next went Zack and Yui who followed after him, leaving just you and Daniel.

"He didn't actually get a hit in on you right?" You were worried as you looked over his face.

You wanted to make sure since you might've not been able to see it all.

"No, I'm fine." He smiled as he stood behind the register.

You almost completely forgot the reason why you came in here in the first place as you just awkwardly stood there before you decided to just pick up a couple things.

"Why weren't you at school today?" Daniel said all of a sudden.

Which made you look at him confused.

"How would you know?" You smiled awkwardly.

You saw how he panicked momentarily.

"Oh! The other Daniel told me.." he said panicked.

You looked at him for a moment, kind of sketched.

That makes sense..

"Well it was personal, nothing serious though." You said lightheartedly.

He just nodded his head rapidly, feeling that he may have overstepped boundaries.

You pulled out the wallet you snatched from the douchebag and looked through it.

Hmm.. the ass hat didn't have a bad selection.

There were a lot of small bills but a couple big ones, including his identification, which you could use too.

"Here." You handed the money to him.

"Oh yeah, and throw in one of those boxes of tissues." You pointed behind you.

He smiled as he rang you up and handed your stuff back to you in a plastic bag.

-------------

Started: November 21st, 2023
Finished: November 21st, 2023

Would you like to continue?