Extra ⁷

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot. feel free to skip this chapter.

Warning: smut

Includes: eating out, blowjob, fingering, hickeys, shower sex

Synopsis: Vasco helps you relax after a day of work.

--------------

The water was hot, leaving steam seeping off your body and into the air. The tiles beneath on the floor felt comfortable beneath you and you hummed satisfied as you breathed in contently.

It was almost midnight, you had gotten off of work and had finally been given the pleasure of a nice hot shower. It was more than you could ask for, well, except there was something that could make this better.

"Did you just get home?" You said softly as you felt arms wrap around your naked waist and a head nustle itself into your shoulder.

He didn't do anything but hum in response, just holding your back tightly against his chest.

You giggled lightheartedly, taking your hand and cupping a side of his face to make him look at you.

"Euntae?" Your voice felt like music to his ears, just what he anticipated through the day.

It was the reason why when the two of you graduated school he made sure that you knew how much he loved you, how much he wanted to come home to you. Enough for the two of you to work hard together to get a home of your own.

He looked at you with tired eyes as your thumb rubbed his cheek sweetly. He looked desperate, greedy even.

"Is something wrong?" You turned to him completely, making him lift his head, though, his hands never left your sides.

"Nothing." He kept it short. His thumb was rubbing circles on your waist, then his hands moved down to your hips.

He finally smiled as he saw you blush. His hair was sticking to his face, his body dripping with water now as he leaned down to draw kisses along your neck.

You were leaning your head back, enjoying the moment, but flinched a little when you felt him sink down on one spot in particular which would surely leave a mark.

His tongue slid over your collarbone, almost like he was drinking the water straight off of your body.

You brought your hand up to clutch his hair and in response he grunted.

You could feel him, his dick was growing hard against your thigh, and feeling that he wasn't going to take the initiative, you felt it right for you to help him.

He gasped sharply when you took the tip into your hand, the other still had a handful of his hair.

"[Y/n].." Vasco bucked his hips into your hand unconsciously, his face getting red when he realized.