Chapter 65.5

Detention Center

Detention Center

"Hello, I'm Heemin Kim. I'm in for special rape. This is my second offense."

He sat on his knees with a blanket under one of his arms and his head lowered.

He looked up and surveyed the room. It was dim and depressing, with wooden floors, white walls, and one little window in the top corner with bars on it.

It was quiet. There were three other men in the room, all stood ominously at the opposite side.

"Heemin Kim?" One of the men asked with a smile.

The man on his knees looked at him with concern, then nodded his head in confirmation.

All of them grinned widely and stepped forward.

Heemin backed away slowly, falling on his behind and crawling back into the door he had just passed through.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?!" He yelled as he scrambled to his feet. The men before him gave him time, as though they wanted him to feel hope before despair.

Heemin was a good fighter. But these guys looked like certified killers compared to him.

"Hey! Guards!" He started banging on the metal door while yelling at the top of his lungs.

Eventually he was turned to face the men, his back hitting the metal hard as a rough hand was placed over his mouth to silence him.

The man shushed him lowly as the others held his arms and legs in place.

"No one is coming to save you." He moved down to whisper in his ear. "There are scary people in this world y'know?"

His hand moved down from Heemin's mouth to his neck and held it tightly as Heemin gritted his teeth and struggled to catch his breath.

"You shouldn't have messed with his daughter."

_
_
_
_
_

"Police reports say that the man was found bloodied in the room's bathroom." The woman's voice stated.

"Thanks for tuning in folks. For today's news we have a report of a man being found with his limbs tied behind him." The old man's voice echoed through the walls of your apartment.