Extra ⁵

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot. feel free to skip this chapter.

Synopsis: Mary pranks you.

-----------------

You were walking through the school halls, everyone was leaving for the day so it was a bit empty and eerie almost.

You didn't mind it, though. The silence was nice. But the halls were a bit dark and the sun was going down.

You were only here because the teacher had tasked you with cleaning up the classroom because you've been lacking in class.

You stepped into the classroom and stopped immediately.

"What the hell?.." You lifted up your foot to look at the bottom of it.

You froze. It was a very gooey and slime like substance with a red color to it.

BAM!

You flinched and whipped yourself around.

The door to the classroom that you just entered had been slammed shut behind you. You backed up towards the windows.

The sun was setting, so the lighting in the class became scarily ominous and made the hairs on your neck stand up.

"Stop fucking with me." You were still on edge but wasn't going to give into any weird ideas. Someone had to be messing with you.

After a minute of waiting for a response, you stepped towards the door.

Even if you wanted to run away, the only way to do that was through the very door, which had just been shut.

As you grabbed the handle, you felt your heart pound. But then you just swung it open suddenly so you couldn't give yourself time to back out.

You looked around. You didn't see anyone.

"What the... FUCK-"

You fell to the ground hard and reacted quickly. Someone had tackled you from behind the door you just opened.

You went to fight back until you heard giggling.

"I yield!"

Mary Kim held her arms up as she straddled your waist.

"What the hell, Mary???" You were a bit ticked off, to say the least.

She just doubled over while laughing her ass off while still on top of you.

"Oh, c'mon [Y/n]! It was pretty funny, wasn't it?"

You felt embarrassed. Of course, she would be the one to pull something like this on you.

"Well, I'm not going to be the one cleaning up those floors. And you owe me new shoes." Your heart was still pounding slightly.

She finally crawled off of you and on to her feet. Slightly patting any dust off of her skirt.

"Just blame it on Vin, and let's ditch this place. They can't keep you here forever. The custodians can handle it." Mary was rolling her eyes as she helped you up too.

You fixed up your clothes and sighed.

"And what? Have him beat my ass?"

She pulled you along with her as she just smiled carelessly.

"I wouldn't let him do that [Y/n]~" She was teasing you. You could hear it in her voice.

You couldn't do anything when it came to her and her antics. She always had a way with words when it came to talking you into things.

The best way you could describe her was like a rose with thorns. Beautiful but brutal.

She huffed and crossed her arms.

"I wonder what I can do to get you next time..."

You were dreading this already.

--------------------

Spooky season >>