Chapter 6

It was chilly out, and you were trying to make this a quick trip because being seen late at night trying to swipe some adult beverages from a cougar was risky and something you already regret, and you haven't even went up to see her yet

So you took your steps up and immediately felt yourself bump into someone else.

"Hello ma'am.."

She visibly cringed at the sight of you.

"No."

"I haven't said anything yet."

"I'm not giving you this place."

You took a piece of paper out of your pocket and put it in front of her.

"I don't want your number, now don't haggle me, little girl."

You were feeling irritated and gave a dramatic sigh while looking around.

"Well, the police wouldn't like it if they found out you sell alcohol to minors."

She immediately blew up.

"Don't you fucking dare! You do the same damn thing, Never threaten the cops on me."

You were feeling a bit more smug at this point.

"My business doesn't have my name on it. Could you say the same? Who, between the two of us, has more to lose?"

She was pissed and her fists were clenched tightly while she had her arms crossed.

"I'll think about it."

"That's all I'm asking."

Besides the white noise that you could hear outside of the place, it sounded quite roudy from the other side of the door behind the hag.

"You've got customers?"

"Yeah, but don't bother 'em"

You were curious and tried to get past her to open the door.

"Hey!"

She got pushed to the side.

You opened the door, and there sat the resident boxer of the fashion dept. And his goons, along with the infamous new kid.

You knew she served alcohol to minors, and you knew that these guys weren't the ideal students, but it was alarming to see your schoolmates drinking on a school night.

"Why does she keep looking at us?"

They could see you staring at them in confusion.

The first one you noticed was Zack. He was drunk off his ass and had his head laying on the table with a shot still in hand.

But other than him, Daniel was staring at you differently than the others.

"Oh, it's you."

He called out to you.

"Do you know me?"

He was taken back for a moment then started rambling.

"I-i just remember seeing you at school animation dept. Right?"

You deadpanned at him and corrected him.

"Vocal, actually."

"So she's from our school?"

"I've never seen her."

"But Daniel knows her.."

"Hey! Why don't you have a couple drinks with us?"

You didn't have anything else planned for the night or for tomorrow, except school, so a drink wouldn't hurt.

"As long as its free."

You could feel the rage of the owner and another girl peirce through your figure as you took a seat beside Daniel.

"Hey, im Zoe!"

You noticed how fake her smile was the moment she looked at you. Instead of warmth, you felt rage.

"I'm [y/n], nice to meet you."

You kind of zoned out at the other three guys when they were talking after that, but you did focus on Zack, who was looking at you strangely.

"Oh! I remember you..."

Everything he said was being spewed out while under the influence, so he was just barely comprehensive, and so you just nodded at him every once in a while to act like you were understanding what he was saying.

But the next thing you knew, he was down on the ground in front of you.

"Please don't tell Mira about this, please.. please..."

He kept rambling on and on that you decided to do the most sensible thing in that moment, take a picture for later.

"Smile for the camera~"

"I won't send this to Mira, but make sure you remember this, ok?"

He looked up at you with tears in his eyes.

"Okay..."

----------------

Started: July 27th, 2023
Finished: July 28th, 2023

Behind you.

Would you like to continue?