Chapter 35

You didn't make a move, just stood out of view from her

Crystal? Gun? Why would they attend a school festival? I don't recall them having ties here... and why Daniel? There wouldn't be any particular connection, right? Oh, shit- can she see me? Has she seen me? Does she know I attend here

"2,500!"

Your head felt like it had been screwed back into place as you looked towards the short girl who had originally placed a bid on Daniel.

She was trying desperately to keep up with Crystal, but you knew how this would end.

"$5,000."

At this point, you were unfazed, more curious. Since your last meeting, you've found Crystal more intimidating. She was a very confident girl. You both admired and feared that.

But you were contemplating whether you should speak to them or not. It's not like you had to, but you thought that you might as well.

You were still paying attention to the bidding, though. The short girl had tried to bid her bag but was rejected since they didn't accept items other than money.

You just watched nonchalantly as she walked away angrily.

"Nooo!!"

"Not Daniel..."

"It should've been me!"

You sighed as you tried to walk through the crowd of crying and screaming girls.

Crazy. You're all crazy.

You didn't like the idea of any girl or woman shedding so many tears just because of a guy. But you were getting sidetracked. What you really wanted to get to was Crystal.

But these girls were making it so hard to get there, as Crystal and Gun were already walking away towards the parking lot.

It's like being on an obstical course if the obstacles had the ability to shed tears.

"[Y/n]!" You turned your head to the side and caught sight of Mira and Zack.

Mira was smiling, and Zack was scowling as regular as ever.

I don't have the time..

But you weren't able to react in time as she caught up to you and grabbed your arm.