Extra ⁸

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot. feel free to skip this chapter.

Warnings: assault, harassment, intimidation, fear.

Includes: angst (kind of), comfort, and has a happy ending. BISEXUALISM

Synopsis: Leonn becomes your knight in shining armour, forever.

-------------------

It's been exactly a year and then some since you had first seen him.

His cute pout every time you held his hand, the red that spread like wildfire every time you spoke to him with sweet words, words that were foreign to him.

So why is this happening? Why is it that when you look at him he doesn't look back?

You had a small crate of cupcakes in your arms, you were standing in the doorway of the architecture department, looking at him silently.

"Oh, [y/n], you're back here with food again?" Jace was the first to notice you, he grabbed the crate from your hands as you nodded.

But you still found it hard to take your eyes off of Leonn. He was always so beautiful, even as he had sweat dripping down his neck as he lifted heavy boxes.

"Alright everyone, single file line! [y/n] came back bearing gifts!" Jace took charge, Vasco was the first to charge.

You still had one cupcake in your hand, it was special, it had a unique flavor and was taken more care of than the others.

You walked up to him.

"Here Leonn." You smiled shyly at him, holding it out in front of you.

He looked at you warily, but none the less he softly grabbed it from your hands, which made your smile wider.

"Thank you [y/n]." He said briefly, turning around and going back to his work.

It was just the two of you, away from the others as they were all talking amongst each other.

"Ah.." your smile dropped as you were disappointed at his dry reaction. "I was wondering if you would like to eat together?"

You panicked slightly as he just looked at you confused.

"It's just that, I made more like that so that the others wouldn't eat them all, I wouldn't mind sharing them with you.." you rubbed your neck in an attempt to ease your anxiety.

He turned back away from you. "Sorry, I have things I've got to do."

It didn't bother you, after all it's not like he was obligated to humor you. Or at least that would've been the case if this wasn't the exact same response he gave you the past couple of weeks.

The least he could've done was look at you when he said it.

"I understand.. maybe tomorrow?" You hoped.