Extra ⁶

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot. feel free to skip this chapter.

Includes: smut, make-out, fingering, date, penetration.

Synopsis: An unexpected guest takes care of you.

------------

You were sitting quietly, trying your best to ignore the empty seat across from you.

He's late.

You picked up the glass of white wine in front of you and took a small sip. It was all you could do to pass the time.

All you were supposed to do was seduce one of the strongest men across Japan and now you were just sitting in solitude.

You were somewhat used to this setting.

"Excuse me ma'am? Would you like to order now?"

You sighed softly, trying not to be rude to the waitress. You could tell she pitied you, after all you had been there for a while.

"No, just a little longer please." You smiled at her sweetly. She nodded and walked away.

You were here to discuss an arranged marriage with Gun Park. Or more like ordered to. But you didn't expect that you would have to experience such disrespect as this in order to make it happen.

That's when he caught your eye. A man in blonde hair with glasses and a simple white suit.

At first you just glanced at him then politely, you turned back away.

But then, you noticed he was coming to your table.

"Ah, so you must be the nuisance he was talking about.." the man looked you up and down nonchalantly.

"Excuse me?" You spit back while looking him in the eyes.

"Sorry.. his words, not mine." Before you could respond he suddenly took the seat across from you.

You noticed that he spoke Korean instead of Japanese.

"Hey waitress! Can we get some food over here??" He was making a commotion.

You have never experienced this type of indecency in your life.

Who is this man?

"Where's Gun Park?!" Your control was almost slipping as you raised your voice in confusion.

He looked at you with a cocky smile.

"He was busy, so he sent me to cancel for him."

You were dumbfounded as the waitress started taking his order. He was running his mouth like there was no tomorrow.

"And for the lady?" He looked at you and tilted his head.

"Um.. I guess a sirloin steak?" You just said the first thing that came to mind, you were suddenly put in the spot after all.