20. Evil Death Tree

Severus could sense something was wrong. Avalon didnt like the look of the trees and the sky. She looked to severus but he was marching out the door. She chased after him.

"Its Black. I know it." Severus sneered. "Get back inside where it is safe."

"What about you! We are in this together!" Avalon reminded him. "Heavens!" She shouted seeing Harry and his friends enter the whomping willow. "Theres a room under the evil death tree?" Avalon questioned.

"Black is after Potter no doubt." Severus agreed.

"We have to help them!"

"You need to get safe!" severus corrected. "I would hate myself forever if something happened to you."

The shrieking shack moaned and groaned the noise filled the old shaky building

'Harry it's a trap the dog is not a dog it's an Anamagus,' Ron said when Harry and Hermione arrived they turned around to see black footprints leading to a man.

'If you want to kill Harry you're going to have to kill us!'  Hermione said

'No why would I do that?' sirius questioned

'They trusted you!' harry screamed and pulled Sirius to the ground pointing his wand threateningly at his face

'Are you going to kill me harry?' Sirius questioned with a laugh.

'Expelliamus.' remus said disarming Harry before pointing his own wand at Sirius. 'well well sirius your face really reflects the madness doesn't it??'

"Im not letting you go into that creepy tree thing alone". Avalon demanded.

"You are stubborn". Severus remarked.

"I am so no use arguing with me. Now come on those kids are in danger. " avalon declared.

"You have to stay behind me avalon". Severus requested as she marched past him.

"Into the tree we go!" Avalon declared.

"Avalon!"

She screamed cowering back.

"Immobilous!"

"Thanks. You first." She agreed.

'Well you would know all about the madness wouldn't you Remus?' Remus put down his wand smiling as he helped him up. He hugged his friend.

'I found him let's kill him.' sirius said happily.

'I know' Remus agreed.

'No!' Hermione shouted 'I trusted you and all this time you have been his friend, he is a werewolf that is why he has been missing classes.' Hermione said pointing at Remus

'How do you know that?' remus questioned

'Since Professor Snape made us write the essay.'

'Well well Hermione really are the brightest witch of your age.' Remus encouraged.

"Oh my god. Oh my God. Oh my God," avalon whispered as they walked. "This is horror movie level scary."

"Hush. Please Avalon." Severus begged. "And stay behind me. Better yet. Turn around and run away please!"

'Come on Remus enough talk let's kill him.' Sirius begged. 'I did my waiting 12 years of it in Azkaban!' sirius shouted and they looked back at the Trio

'Very well kill him but wait one more minute Harrry has the right to know why.' Remus told him

'I know why.' Harry told them 'you betrayed my parents you are the reason they're dead.'