50. Induct Him

"Happy birthday to you!"

"Blow out the candles sweetie."

Amelia leaned in blowing out the candles. She licked up the frosting that got on her nose.

"Best birthday ever!" Amelia delcared.

She ran around in her pink tutu her hair up in pigtails and ran around the happy fun times play land. She had made a dozen new friends already. When it was time to go she was so exhausted she didnt even want to get changed out of her party clothes at the end of the night.

"I cant believe our girl is four." Avalon remarked as she put away the remaining cake.

"I cant believe we are going to have another." Severus countered.  "Look at you."  Severus touched avalons stomach. The baby bump little but more clear now. She covered her hands over his.

"Look what we are making." Avalon agreed.

"Do you want to know the gender?" Severus questioned.

"Yes. No. Yes. No." Avalon debated.

"We can wait. Or maybe we get there and we see the little nugget floating around inside of your womb and just need to know." Severus suggested. Avalon chuckled.

"i like that idea." She agreed. "Amelia is going to be the best big sister."

"She really is." Severus agreed.

"I feel like some days we got amelia yesterday and everything is all so new and wonderful and other days it feels like I carried her with me for nine moons. Its how connected I feel with her." Avalon remarked.

"I feel the same." Severus agreed. "Our perfect little girl."

"Our world is going to get bigger."

+

"I have a meeting with the order soon... we could get supper after." Severus suggested.

"Oh can I come? Mrs Weasley was such a doll in her letters." Avalon remarked. "Apparently her boys, fred and george have been talking about me. I would love to meet their mother." Severus hesitated.

"Alright." He agreed. "I just have to speak to albus, quickly though."

"Quick. Got it." Avalon agreed.

'He is getting stronger and stronger by the minute we have to act now.' Sirius declared. Just then harry was brought in, Sirius smiled over at him as Mrs. Weasley closed the kitchen door, hugging Harry and leading him away from the meeting.

'I want to see him.' Sirius begged. "Let the children come down.' Sirius requested.

"Oh you must be Avalon!" Molly Weasley declared.

"Hi. Yes." She agreed. Molly hugged her tight. "Oh wow." Avalon glanced back at severus.

"Is Headmaster here?" Severus questioned.

"Oh and this must be your daughter. She looks just like you." Molly added. Amelia smiled holding onto avalons leg. "We are just sitting down for supper join us!" harry and the weasley children came running down the stairs for supper as Fred and George aparated down, startling Molly.

'Just because you can apparate now doesn't mean you have to pop everywhere!' Molly yelled at her son's.

"Ms Avalon." Harry declared hugging her. "I missed you so much."

"Hi Harry. I missed you," avalon held him.

'Harry Potter,' Sirius said opening his arms out.

"Go on." Avalon assured.

'Sirius!' Harry ran, hugging him tightly.

"Albus a word." Severus requested.

"I could eat." Amelia remarked.

"We are going out with daddy after this." Avalon corrected.

"Snape." Moody hissed.

"Mad eye." Severus countered.

"Remus! Good to see you again. You too sirius." Avalon added.

"Ms Avalon Snape. Welcome to the inner circle." Remus remarked.

"The building opened up. Like opened. It was so weird. And like does everyone else notice that their building all of a sudden has an extra section?" Avalon questioned.

"Magic." Remus agreed.

'I don't understand what the ministry of magic has against me.' Harry told them,

'show him,' Moody said 'he'll find out soon enough.' They passed him down a daily prophet.

"Mind if I..." avalon moved to him peering over his shoulder

'He's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using all his power and influence over the daily prophet to smear anyone who claims the dark Lord is real,' sirius told him

'Why?' Harry questioned incredulously

'The minister thinks Dumbledore is failing at his job.' Remus told him.

'That's insane, no one in their right mind would believe that Dumbledore-' Harry began.

'That's the point, fudge is not in his right mind. He is being twisted and warped by fear.' Remus told him 'and fear makes us do a lot of things fear and power almost destroyed everything we hold most dear and now he has returned and I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything to avoid facing the truth.'

"What does this mean?" Avalon questioned.

'We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again,' Sirius went on his gaze flickering to avalon, her eyes scanning the paper again and again, severus was there, helping, not helping gathering information... she worried for him more and more. The death eaters were dangerous before but now... Voldemort was back, severus could get hurt, KILLED if voldemort caught him working for both sides. She didn't want to have to bury her husband.

'14 years ago he had huge number of followers not just witches and wizards but all manner of dark creatures,' Sirius went on 'his numbers have been increasing heavily and we have been trying to do the same but a gathering of follower isn't the only thing he's interested in... we believe Voldemort might be after something.'

'Sirius.' moody warned

'Something he did not have last time.' Sirius went on.

'What do you mean like a weapon?' Harry asked . Sirius was about to answer, when molly spoke up.

'That's enough,' molly demanded 'he's just a boy, you tell him much more and you might as well induct him into the order. Amelia too a child of four why dont you,"

"Oh no. No. No. We are not... im not brave like you." Avalon corrected "and my baby is going to be nowhere near all this." She corrected.

'Well I want to join, if Voldemort is raising army then I want to join.'' Harry demanded.