56. Unmerry Christmas

'In the dream were you standing next to the victim were looking down at them?'

'Neither it was like I was them... will you tell me what's going on Professor?' Harry begged

'Arthur has been injured, go make sure he's found by the right people,' albus said moving around the room to the portraits on the walls 'Phineas you must go to your portrait at Grimmald place, Arthur's children will be arriving there soon by port key.'

''there goes Christmas.' Severus muttered.

"Whats wrong?" Avalon questioned. "Whats that?" 

"I have been summoned." Severus snarled getting up. 

"Whats going on?" Avalon countered. Severus kissed her long and hard, she smiled into him. 

'Look at me!' Harry shouted 'what's happening to me?' he panted and then Albus finally looked at him as serverus came up behind him.

'You wished to see me headmaster?' Severus questioned glancing back at Harry. 

''Severus I'm afraid I can't wait not even till the morning otherwise we will all be vulnerable.'' Albus declared. 

'Whats going on?' Avalon questioned coming into the office, harry lunged at her hugging her tight. 'oh honey, are you alright?' she looked him over, his body seemed uninjured but his mind was frantic.

''Severus you are skilled in occlamency, teach him, train him... teach him fast.' Dumbledore told him and Severus dragged Harry down to the dungeons.

"Severus, be gentle!" Avalon begged. 

"There is no time for gentleness." Severus corrected. "Avalon go back to bed. I will be with you as soon as I can." 

"Severus-"

''It appears that between the dark lords mind and your own... there has been a link.' Severus told harry once they were in the potions room. Severus waved a hand opening the door for Avalon she huffed a breath. "Stubborn you are." Severus murmured. 

'what does that mean?" Avalon questioned running her hands through harry's hair.

''let's hope he is unaware of this connection at the moment. Pray he remains ignorant.' Severus told Harry. Avalon tensed. 

''You mean if he finds out about it then he'll be able to read my mind?' harry questioned, he tensed as well glancing back at Avalon.

''Read it. Control it. Unhinge it.' Severus agreed. 

"Heavens." Avalon rasped taking a step back she felt faint herself. 

''in the past it was often the dark lords pleasure to invade mines of his victims creating visions design to torture them into madness. Only after extracting the last exquisite memory when he had them begging for death when he finally kill them.' Severus said taking threatening steps forward 'if used properly the power of occlemency will help shield you from access or influence in these lessons I will attempt to penetrate your mind, you will attempt to resist.' Severus told him. 'Prepare yourself.' Harry sat stiffly.

'severus maybe you should slow down!" Avalon suggested but severus wasn't listening.

'Legitimis' severus declared accessing harrys mind easily. Visions flashed through Harry's mind. Harry screamed out, Avalon couldnt watch. ''Concentrate you need focus.' he demanded. Time after time he accessed his mind. Avalon cringed back before she couldnt take it anymore. 

He was back looking at the mirror he was 11 all over again and his parents were there but then saw severus walking up behind him in the mirror.

'feeling sentimental?' Snape questioned and Harry was brought back to real life, a real life avalon pacing as Amelia came in.