29. Dollhouse

Sickly Sweet / Aemond Targaryen Out now

The children were returning soon enough and Amelia needed a room. Severus did a spell amelia didn't understand and their chambers at hogwarts expanded. But not to the outside eye. It was like marry poppins she decided. Looks normal but wrong its huge. Avalon looked around and severus had expanded their chambers greatly.

"Dont want us tripping over each other." Severus remarked. Avalon nodded. "Ah and a homecoming gift!" Severus picked up amelia and she beamed back at him.

"This is mine? I get two rooms?"

"Yes. One here and one at home. I had this made for you too love." He added. He knelt down and she sat on his bent knee as he pulled free a cover. Amelia gasped her hands flying to her mouth. Avalons smile widened.

"A doll house!" Amelia squealed. "It looks just like our home." She reached out for it.

"I had it made special so you wouldn't miss home." Severus agreed.

"Daddy i love it!" Amelia declared hugging him. Avalons heart melted on the spot. Amelia was quick to open the doll house and see the little dollys. Even mini replicas of the cats lay curled up on her replica bed. She squealed showing real cheeto his doppelgänger.

"Oh mama look a mini mama! And a mini daddy!" Amelia made them dance around. "Ohhhhh!" Amelia screamed with excitement when she found a little doll of herself. "Its me! Im a doll! Look!"

"Oh severus how did you do this? Ifs beautiful!" Avalon remarked sitting down in his lap as amelia investigated every room of doll house.

"Its my fault we are here. I wanted to do something special for her for you too." Severus assured.

"Your fault?" Avalon chuckled "i like Hogwarts."

"Im making us supper tonight." Severus added. "We can give amelia a little tour-" severus looked to amelia she was ready to spend the next four hours playing with the dollhouse until she crashed. "Maybe a tour tomorrow." Severus mused. He kissed avalons cheek before helping her off the ground. "And your surprise-"

"Sevy i wanted to come. I want to be with you." She assured.

"Let me spoil my wife." Severus begged. He moved to the window sil it was a fake enchanted window since they were in the lower level but it showed what the world looked like outside. Magic was insane. Avalon thought that the magic window was her surprise and she was so excited.

"The piano love." Severus corrected. Avalon took a step back. "I figured if I was expanding our chambers might as well expand a bit more."

"You me a piano?" Avalon whispered her fingers trilling the keys.

"I know you missed playing while here last year."

"We were kind of busy last year. But i do miss it." Avalon agreed.

"You used to play every day when we were dating. Remember that piano bar?" severus questioned. Avalon giggled hugging him. "I miss hearing you play."

"Thank you honey."

Amelia played with her dolls with Severus while avalon played them a few songs on the piano.

That night after amelia was all tucker out. Her stomach full with severus best meal. Two stories and one more song later she was finally asleep. The night light scattered stars over the ceiling for her.

Severus took avalon to bed as well. Avalon moaned and wrapped her arms around his ribs. She dug her fingers into his back. He growled at the easure. She kissed his chest. His movements were slow, deliberate, intense.

She loved how she could feel everything. It came over her in waves and she couldnt control her breathing or tongue anymore. She held onto him tighter as she got closer and he could feel it so he slowed down.

He didn't want her to go yet. He rocked back and forth with her. He kissed her and tucks her hair back as he cradled her. Then he started again, faster and deeper and she expected nothing less and she was climbing again.

She felt his mouth on her neck and his breath in her hair. They were going together now and she felt him release as she did. Glorifying their actions. He slowed until he stopped. He kissed her forehead and eyelids. He collapsed into her and hugged her. This might be her second favorite part of sex. The after. The cuddling.

When their tired bodies are still tangled into each other and both of them are out of breath and everything was warm and slow and glowing. Her chest is rising and falling rapidly and his arm was wrapped around her ribs just below her breasts and she knew if they stayed this way too long they would most certainly fall asleep just like this, sideways on the bed without a blanket or pillows when things still needed to be done.

"We have to move while we still have the willpower," she whispered. He chuckled unmoving.

"Five more minutes." Severus corrected.

"Did you magic up the kitchen?" Avalon questioned. Severus nodded. He used magic to clean up the kitchen.

"Yes." Severus agreed kissing her

"Okay. Then i see no reason to get up." Avalon agreed but she pulled away. "Except its amelias first night in a new place and that might be scary." She added as she pulled on a robe and peered in. She heard Amelias little voice.

"It looks the same Cheeto." Amelia remarked stroking his fur. "We get two homes. I used to not have a home and now i have two! And two kitties... and two parents... I have two of a lot." Amelia realized. "Goodnight Cheeto."