74. Premonitions

Seven harry Potter's flew through the sky to try to get to the newly rebuilt burrow. They knew that the death eaters were coming. This was their best chance but as they flew the clouds billowed and lightning struck through the sky. The death eaters came flying at them each and every harry was a target.

"Is Harry alright? Draco?" Avalon questioned. Severus swallowed the lump in this throat. "What happened?" 

"I tried to... help but he is diligent in his attempts to ... vanquish Potter." Severus countered. 

"But he is going to be okay?" Avalon begged it to be true. 

''Hagrid we have to help the others!' harry demanded

''Can't do that Harry. I have my orders,' he flew them ahead landing them on the ground on his motorbike but the death eaters followed them swooping down leaving mass chaos in their wake.

Harry's owl, Hedwig came flying out of the sky, peaking down on a death eater. She swatted at Hedwig as he pecked at her trying to save harry but she whipped out her wand killing the owl sending it flying down into the depths of the earth with a laugh.

"You are not with them." Avalon added after a long moment. 

"No. I'm not." He agreed. 

"You can't help him from here." 

"There is no helping him right now, I just have to hope the order has him. If I were there and something went wrong... I would be blamed. If I'm not there, they can't blame me. Can't go digging for you." Severus pleaded with her to understand. 

Voldemort came flying up, Harry was weak and tired from being thrown around but he managed to lift his wand he cast a spell so strong at Voldemort it cracked his wand. Voldemort got caught in the electrical wires in the sky screaming out as Harry got away. He managed to break free but it was too late, harry was gone.

"Draco?"

"He's terrified." Severus admitted. "I'm hoping lucius allows him back at Hogwarts." he added. "That way he can be away from the dark lord." 

"You think he will... will..." Avalon stopped herself. 

"WIll what? What my dear?" 

"Let the darkness consume him?" Avalon questioned. 

"I hope not but its hard when your life is constantly being threatened, when you see your parents quiver at this evil mans will... its something no boy should see. HIs father was always a proud and pompous man." Severus remarked. "You know Lucius." Avalon nodded. "But now he is a shell of himself, the dark lord took his wand because he cant strike against harry using his own." 

"Why?" Avalon questioned. 

"They share twin wands." Severus answered. 

'We have been betrayed! Voldemort knew that harry was being moved tonight...' remus was saying before challenging harry. Once convinced harry was harry he put his wand down. 'I had to make sure you're not an imposter.' He said apolitically. Soon the rest of the order arrived, some just as skeptical as remus.

'What was the last words Dumbledore spoke to the pair of us?'

'Harry is the best hope we have, trust.' Remus answered

"Amelia is having, premonitions." Avalon added. "At least I think thats what they are. She knew you were seeing the bad man." 

"Oh God." Severus drew a hand over his tired face. 

"I'm worried about her."

"Divination is a... strange power to possess, I must admit I dont... I'm not the best at it. Seeing the future and reading the leaves." Severus clarified. "I know how to but I have never been able to use it to be of any help." 

"You think she should talk to professor Trewlaney?" 

"I dont think she would listen to me." Severus countered. 

"BUt thats what she does, she sees the future." 

"Thats still up for debate." Severus countered lightly. "SHe's always been a bit... off."

"Amelia is seeing things. I want to know if they are real or if she is just having nightmares, either way I want to help her." Avalon declared. "I worry whats to come, she is only a child if these keep getting stronger and stronger..."

"Okay. I will talk with her." Severus agreed. "give her a draft too." Avalon nodded. 

"I hated nightmares as a child. I always ended up in my parents bed." Avalon remarked. "She's a brave little girl. She has lived through a lot. She shouldnt have to though. She shouldnt be dealing with bad men in her dreams." Avalon whimpered. 

"We will help her." Severus assured. "And I will kill Voldemort."