30. World Cup

"Lucius," Avalon remarked fondly. "Severus is just getting his classroom in order-"

"I came to see you." Lucius countered. 

"Hi Ms Avalon." Draco declared peering past his father. 

"Hello, Draco." Avalon answered smiling brightly down at him. 

"We have extra tickets for the quidditch world cup." Draco remarked. "We wanted you to come with, you and professor Snape." Amelia smiled up at them. "And you too." Draco assured. He felt bad he forgot the little girls name. 

"Oh that sounds fun." Avalon agreed. "Sevy!" She called out. "Lucius and Draco are here, they invited us to the world cup!" She smiled down at Amelia. "Doesnt that sound fun Ameila?" 

"Yeah!" She agreed. "Can Flash go too?"

"I dont think our kitty would like that.' Avalon corrected. "Probably a lot of people, scare him a bit."

"Whats that?" Severus questioned appearing in their doorway to see Lucius. "Ah, Lucius."

"Severus. Tickets," he held them out. "Do join us." Lucius requested. 

"This is the ministers box." Severus remarked staring down at the tickets. "How did you acquire these?"

"Personal invitation. Do join us. Draco is quite infatuated with your wife and I think she would enjoy this. Once in a lifetime opportunity." Lucius added. 

"We will be there." Avalon agreed. "Thank you so much for thinking of us."

+

" Well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!"

They walked into the crowd, taking in the sights. Music was playing and people fly about overhead on brooms. They approached a small tent.

 The Weasleys and Harry were finding their seats in the Stadium. It seemed to go on forever.

" Blimey Dad, how far up ARE we?" Ron questioned looking around as they kept going up and up and up. Harrys gaze shifted to Lucius Malfoy and Draco walking below them. Lucius smirked. Weasleys. 

" Well put it this way, if it rains... you'll be the first to know." Lucius remarked.

"Ms Avalon?" Harry questioned. 

"Oh hello Harry!" Avalon declared taking a few steps up towards them. "Did you have a good summer, hello Ron. Fred, George, Hermione, its so good to see you all." 

"I'm Fred."

"And I'm George." 

"Liar." Avalon corrected with a laugh, the boys shared a mischievous grin. 

"MAMA," Amelia begged reaching for her. 

"mama?" Ron whispered confused to Harry. 

" Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco added proudly. "We got Ms avalon and her family extra tickets." 

"So nice of them." Avalon agreed. 

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people. Do enjoy yourself won't you. While you can." Lucius smirked.

"Come on Avalon." Severus requested. 

"I will you all at school, in a few days if I dont see you in the chaos that is the world cup." Avalon remarked waving goodbye. "I dont even know whos playing," Avalon whispered. "Who are we rooting for?" 

"Bulgarians." George assured. "Thats why you got the red on."  Avalon looked down at her green scarf. 

"I dont have red on." Avalon corrected. George draped his scarf around her.