27. Zap

"Thank you so much for having us, we will have to so this again!" Avalon declared giving Draco a hug, he held onto her. Her hugs were like sunshine. His mother and father were never the loving type. So when avalon showed him love and kindness the first moment she met him, Draco clung to her like sunshine on a cold day.

"We will." Draco agreed nodding to his father.

"Yes, it was lovely meeting you, Avalon." Lucius agreed.

"Send your mother my best." Avalon added.

"I will see you next month." Draco remarked as he walked them to the door.

"I can't wait." Avalon agreed. Severus shook Lucius hand while Amelia drifted off in his arms. "You be good for your father, Draco. Have a good night sweetie."

"Night Ms Avalon!" Draco waved to them as they headed down the long driveway.

"I dont know what you were so worried about." Avalon remarked as they headed home. Amelia was half asleep in Severus arms. "Draco is the sweetest, Lucius is a bit rough around the edges but Draco, I adore that boy." Severus chuckled.

"You adore all the children my love." Severus countered.

"Draco told me about a tri wizard tournament, Whats that?"

"He's bringing that blasted thing back?" Severus tsked.

"You didnt know? I knew something magical before you?" Avalon giggled.

"Draco should not have known either." Severus remarked.

"Yeah he said something about that.' Avalon agreed. "Tell me about it though."

"It was banned because the children were getting hurt, badly, near death experiences. It was all around awful." Severus remarked.

"Oh, why bring it back?" Avalon questioned softly.

"Because everyone in a position of true power are idiots." Severus remarked. "They throw around money they dont have and break perfect systems by trying to get people killed."

"Wizards of power and muggles of power are not so different." Avalon agreed.

"Except we are more deadly." Severus whispered kissing her cheek. He held onto her and they zapped home.

"Zap!" Avalon remarked as she got her footing. Severus chuckled shaking his head as Avalon opened the door. "What?" She mused. Severus passed off a sleepy amelia as he tended to the cats meowing like they had been starved.

Avalon brushed out amelias hair and pulled off her boots. She got amelia out of her dress and into her Pjs all snuggled up in bed. The cats jumped up pouncing around before making themselves comfortable at the foot of Amelias little bed. Flash grew bored quickly and jumped up running out and zooming around the house while cheeto was content with amelia. Avalon turned out the light ensuring the night light was on before she snuggled up beside Severus for the night.

"Amelia is fast asleep, didnt even have to tell her a story she flopped over onto bed." Avalon remarked. Severus smiled closing his eyes. Avalon breathed him in. "You gona help me get out this dress?" Avalon whispered. Severus eyes popped open and he flipped her around kissing her with extreme passion. His hand fumbled blindly with her dress while her chest rose and back arched off the bed wanting to be closer to him.

She muffled her whimpered moans as he devoured her. Fingers intwined in his long black hair fisting it keeping his face close as his breath was hot on her neck and chest. She kissed along his jaw with every thrust. Fingers delicately stroking along his back before her nails dug in. She bit down on his shoulder to keep from screaming out in pleasure.

She whimpered toes curling he felt her release building. Lips dragging across his ear as she let out a shuddering breath. Severus smiled legs shaking he moved once, twice, three times. He felt his released and moved faster. She rasped out. Clenching around his cock. Her teeth chattered with pleasure as she rode out the high before he pulled away from her.

Stick cum dribbling down her leg as he pulled out. She rolled over onto him catching her breath.

"I dont want to go back." Severus whispered holding her closer. "I just want this every day for the rest of our lives," avalon giggled kissing his neck. Lips pressed against his cheek she whispered.

"I think Amelia would have some issues with that, honey." Avalon corrected. She kissed him slowly before reaching over and turning out the light.

The new school year would be upon them before they knew it. Severus wasnt ready to have to share not only Avalon but Amelia with the world yet again.