62. Unbreakable

"They opened a joke shop, come on, we have to support them they started a business, that's great!" Avalon encouraged and severus let out a deep sigh. 'come on Sevy, for me?" Avalon purred in his ear a smile curved his lips as she pulled him in with a wink it was beautiful. Crazy and chaotic but beautiful.

Amelia wandered around the store happily as games and tricks lined the walls. Harwin and Emma stared wide eyed at every little thing reaching for everything in grasp.

'Love potions they really do work although you're doing good on your own aren't you sis.' She heard Fred and George telling Ginny.

''I don't know what you're talking about.' Ginny told them

'I heard you were dating Dean Thomas.' the boys said in unison.

'I don't know what you're talking about.' Ginny repeated putting the love potion down.

''Boys your shop is amazing!' Avalon declared when they saw her.

'Professor!' they said happily 'We Were hoping that you would stop by.'

'Here I thought when he left Hogwarts I wouldnt see you boys again. Im told you exit was extraordinary." Avalon remarked.

'Thank you Professor.' they echoed happily

'So what's something fun I can get for the kids to play with?" Avalon pondered.

'Right this way professor.' they echoed.

"Avalon-" severus begged.

"Ohhh!" Amelia declared.

"Honey put that down please." Severus rushed to her side.

++

'Cissy you can't do this! he can't be trusted! The dark Lord demands it.!' Bellatrix declared as they approached Severus home. They knocked on the door it was a dreary rainy day. Avalon had the kids down for a nap and Avalon and Amelia were at the market getting new books.

'No no no warmtail.' severus said closing the door behind them with a flick of his wrist severus put down his paper and stood up.

'I know I'm not supposed to be here.' Narcissa told him, 'the dark Lord himself forbid me from speaking of it-'

'If the dark Lord has for bid it then you are not to speak of it. Put it down Bella we mustn't touch what is not ours.' severus said as she was playing with his things on his fireplace.

"But Draco speaks so fondly of you and your.... Av"

"Yes." Severus agreed quickly cutting her off. Bellatrix glanced between them curiously. 'As it so happens 'serverus went on 'I am aware of your situation Narcissa.'

'You? The dark lord told you?' Bellatrix asked incredulously

'Your sister doubts me. understandably so. Over the years I have played my part well so well that I have deceived one of the greatest wizards of all time. Dumbledore is a great wizard,' severus said as Bellatrix snored. 'Only a fool would question that.'

'I do not doubt you Severus' narcissa assured. "Lucius and you are close. I... havent been around much... but I do love Draco... he speaks so- but I don't doubt you."

''You should. So should Draco.' Bellatrix told her.

'Careful." Severus warned hoping Avalon wouldnt be back soon.

''he's just a boy,' Narcissa shouted.

''I cannot change the dark Lord's mind but it might be possible for me to help Draco.' Severus told her.

'Severus swear to me' Narcissa begged but Bellatrix scoffed.

'Make the unbreakable vow' Bellatrix declared 'it's just a few words, he will give it his best effort but when it matters most he'll just slither back to his hole.' Bellatrix said walking around Severus. 'Like a coward.'

'Take out your wand' Severus demanded and Narcissa and Severus linked arms as Bellatrix did the spell.

'Will you Severus Snape watch over Draco Malfoy as he attempts to fulfill the dark lords mission?' Bellatrix asked, Avalon heard voices beyond the door and hesitated. Mission? Draco? Dark lord... oh no.

''I will.' Severus agreed

''And will you to the best of your ability to protect Draco Malfoy from harm?' Bellatrix asked

'I will' Severus agreed again

'And if Draco should fail will you yourself carry out the deed that the dark lord has ordered Draco?' Bellatrix asked whispering in his ear.

'I will.' Severus said and the unbreakable vow has been formed. Avalon pulled Amelia back rushing her around the back as the women came out of the house. Severus sighed running a hand over his face. 

"Who were they?" Avalon questioned coming in the back door. Severus tensed before relaxing. 

"Avalon." He breathed back holding her. 

"Who were they?"

"Draco's mother and aunt..." Severus answered. 

"And Draco is on a mission?" Avalon questioned. "For... him?"

"Yes. He... I will keep an eye on him Avalon." Severus assured. 

"I dont like this severus. He is just a boy."

"We will keep him safe, just like I am keeping you safe." 

"Severus-"

"Avalon you trust me?" 

"I do." She agreed but tears dropped onto his shirt. Amelia stared up at them confused. THey were just happy, coming back from the bookshop and now mama was crying, she didnt understand. 

"Trust me to do what needs to be done."