ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5: ᑕᗩᖇEᖴᑌᒪ ᗯITᕼ TᕼE ᒪIGᕼTᔕ Oᖴ YEᔕTEᖇᗪᗩY

Throughout my life, I have always been attentive and considerate towards everyone and everything around me

Throughout my life, I have always been attentive and considerate towards everyone and everything around me. However, I have often felt like the unconventional beauty among my exceptionally beautiful friends.

Over time, I have learned to embrace and love myself for who I am, both inside and out. Yet, there remains a lingering desire to attain the impossible beauty standards that exist in my mind. I believe that if I could match the beauty of my friends, I would be deemed more beautiful.

In my pursuit of this unattainable ideal, I hope for a life that is easier and less burdensome. I yearn for experiences beyond what I currently have - a lack of romantic relationships, unfamiliarity with the sensation of a genuine kiss, and a dearth of intimate encounters.

Above all, what I crave the most is to find someone who can love me unconditionally. It would undoubtedly be the most extraordinary thing in my life. However, I must come to terms with the truth that no matter how attractive I become or how much I grow as a person, I may never be seen through the eyes of admiration. Unfortunately, my body does not align with the preferences of most men.

~

"Yeah, that's exactly what I told her! I don't understand why she's making such a fuss!" Erica observed the intense conversation between Elena and Clover while they both tirelessly ran on the treadmills for an entire hour. Clover couldn't wrap her head around the fact that Cindy, who had assured her just two weeks ago that she wasn't pregnant, had actually been lying.

"That's so messed up! She straight up lied to my face. How ironic!" Clover stopped the treadmill, signaling the end of her workout for the day. She grabbed her towel and wiped off the sweat from her forehead.

"That's one of the reasons why I had to let her go! She was constantly lying to me about working on that report. It should have been finished ages ago, and it wasn't even a huge task to begin with!" Elena muttered angrily, continuing to run on the treadmill beside Clover. Her breathy voice revealed the strain on her lungs as she desperately gasped for air. She ran as if her life depended on it, consumed by thoughts of the whole ordeal with Cindy. Her burning lungs begged her to stop, but her mind screamed at her to keep pushing.

"She's so frustrating! Now she's doing everything she can to make you look like a terrible boss, just because you expect excellence from your employees!" Clover said, joining Erica on the nearby seat, completely exhausted. However, her eyes quickly shifted towards the small container in Erica's hands.

"You've got to be kidding me, Erica?!" Clover exclaimed, her face contorted with indignation as she caught sight of Erica devouring sushi. Elena, startled by Clover's outburst, halted the treadmill and turned to face her friends.

"What's the big deal? It's just sushi!" Erica muttered, a hint of fear in her voice. Elena gasped in disbelief and swiftly approached Erica.

"Damn it, Erica! Sushi is far from healthy! Do you have any idea how many calories are packed into a single piece?" Elena snatched the container from Erica's hands, giving her a disapproving glare.