ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 18: ᖇEᐯEᖇIEᔕ

A lifetime brimming with love, comfort, rituals, heritage, honor, and dedication was now a distant memory. Kelan's days felt empty and desolate without his family by his side. Were they unreachable, or had their spirits already departed to the afterlife? He carried on as if there was a ticking clock counting down to his reunion with them. Time would reveal just how much more he could withstand, in due course.

Living in a two-bedroom apartment in a less-than-ideal neighborhood, Kelan's days had settled into a routine like any other person his age. With a profession, hobbies, and daily tasks to keep him occupied, he navigated a world that had once felt foreign to him. Guided by Raymond, his mentor and senior, Kelan had gradually found his footing in this new reality. Alongside his loyal dog, Reeve, he made the best of his modest living situation. Despite the looming presence of violence and crime in the neighborhood, Kelan found solace in the kindness and nobility of the people around him.

Kelan, a compassionate and altruistic individual, dedicated himself to improving the well-being of those in his community. He generously offered his heart, mind, and time to spread positivity and make a difference. Utilizing his time, expertise, skills, and talents, he worked tirelessly to contribute to a more positive and nurturing environment. Kelan felt disheartened by the unfortunate reality that many young people in the neighborhood were drawn into lives of crime or exploitation. Determined to enact change, he strove to ensure that the youth were guided away from destructive paths and towards brighter futures.

Driven by his passion for helping others, Kelan went above and beyond to support his community. Every weekend, he conducted culinary training and classes for teenagers aged 16 and above, imparting valuable cooking skills and knowledge. He also organized engaging fundraisers to support local shelters in need, bringing the neighborhood together for a good cause. In addition, Kelan established a book club, sharing the books and stories that had shaped his own personal growth and development. Known throughout the neighborhood as a beacon of guidance and support, he was likened to the child of the president for his unwavering dedication to enriching the lives of those around him through education and discipline.

While Kelan devoted himself to assisting others, he rarely sought help for himself or burdened others with his personal struggles. He kept his emotions guarded, choosing not to confide in anyone about his inner turmoil. However, as time passed, a sense of frustration and turmoil began to weigh heavily on him, transforming his once orderly world into one filled with chaos, disappointment, and uncertainty. Raymond, noticing Kelan's changed demeanor following an incident where he disappeared for hours during remote work, sensed that something deeper was troubling his friend. It was becoming increasingly evident that Kelan was grappling with inner demons that he had yet to confront.

Raymond burst into the busy kitchen, calling out, "Kelan, is the food for table four ready?" His words echoed loudly in the chaotic space

Raymond burst into the busy kitchen, calling out, "Kelan, is the food for table four ready?" His words echoed loudly in the chaotic space. Kelan, lost in his thoughts, jumped in surprise at Raymond's sudden appearance.