ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 63: TᕼE ᑭᖇEᗪᗩTOᖇ

As Elena slowly blinked her eyes open, a wide grin lit up her face

As Elena slowly blinked her eyes open, a wide grin lit up her face. She felt a sense of calm and contentment as she lay naked beneath the soft covers. The night had brought her immense happiness, a feeling she had never experienced before. For the first time, she felt a deep sense of peace as she allowed the night to envelop her, and now she awoke in the morning by his side in bed. With a joyful heart, Elena eagerly shifted in bed, only to realize that it was completely empty...

"Carl?" Elena whispered as she sat up in bed, her eyes scanning the room in search of him. A small sigh escaped her lips as she quickly wrapped the sheets around her body. Stepping out of the bedroom, she was surprised to find a woman sitting on the couch, sipping on a cup of coffee. Their eyes met instantly, sending a jolt of shock through Elena as she tightened her grip on the sheets wrapped around her.

"Who... who are you?" Elena questioned, her eyes wide with surprise as she struggled to maintain her composure. The woman's eyebrows furrowed in disbelief as she took in the unexpected sight before her. Setting down her cup of coffee, she stood up slowly, a smile gradually spreading across her lips.

"Elena? This is truly wonderful news to me, seeing that my brother has finally achieved what he has been yearning for all this time!" The woman exclaimed, her words causing Elena to furrow her brow at the mention of Carlton being her brother.

"Brother? Oh my gosh... I'm so embarrassed! I should have realized! This is not how I wanted to meet one of Carlton's family," Elena said shamefully, attempting to cover herself more securely. Pamela chuckled softly and approached Elena slowly.

"Don't be silly! We're all adults, and these things happen. Although, I shouldn't have just barged into my brother's house without his permission," Pamela said with a cheerful smile. Elena returned the smile and offered a slight bow of her head.

"Pamela, right? I've seen you with your brother in many magazines! It's a pleasure to meet you," Elena said, her eyes smiling warmly, which touched Pamela's heart.

"Yeah, that's me! Likewise, Elena! You look even more beautiful in person than in the pictures online! I mean, you're already stunning in those photos, but seeing you up close, I can see why my brother has been so smitten with you!" Pamela said with a playful tone. She understood perfectly why he was so determined not to let go of such beauty.

"Thank you, I could say the same about you. You're gorgeous!" Elena said, causing Pamela to giggle.

"Oh, you're so kind! Come, let's have a cup of coffee," Pamela invited, gesturing for Elena to join her. However, Elena declined the offer immediately.

"No, I mean, yes, but I need to get dressed first! Please give me a moment to put some clothes on!" Elena said in embarrassment, swiftly gathering her scattered clothes from around the house. Pamela couldn't help but giggle as she caught sight of the scattered garments.

Fifteen minutes later, Elena was seated across from Pamela, sipping on her coffee. She looked a bit uncomfortable, as her underwear had been completely torn, leaving her unable to wear anything beneath her dress.