ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 54: TᕼE ᗪOᗯᑎᑭOᑌᖇ

Behold Yoo Ah In as Lance
"The Candy Man"

Right was right and wrong was wrong, and when people started to get confused that meant they had to sit down with real people

Right was right and wrong was wrong, and when people started to get confused that meant they had to sit down with real people. But what happens if there aren't any real people? Because people can change and disappoint others. And the thing was, people can't save other people who don't let others know how bad things were or how much trouble they were in.

Elena parked her car discreetly down the street, careful not to draw attention. She had traveled from the northern side of the capital in search of drugs, specifically heroin, as nothing else could provide her with solace. Anxious and desperate, she nervously ran her hands over her arms, feeling a sense of unease as she walked the dark and desolate streets of Kinston.

Her primary worry revolved around locating Kelan in his neighborhood. However, she took great care to blend in and remain unnoticed as she walked towards Lance's residence. Lance sat on his porch, puffing away on a cigarette, when he caught sight of an unfamiliar woman making her way towards him.

"And who might you be?" Lance asked as he descended from his porch to meet the woman standing in front of his house. With a deliberate motion, she took off her cap and offered him a warm smile.

"Hey, Lance! Got any heroin?" she questioned, as he gazed back, struck by her sudden beauty revealed beneath the cap.

"Lila, what a pleasant surprise to see you again. I can definitely assist you," he replied with unwavering eyes, promptly leading her inside. Time ticked by as he carefully packed the black tar heroin into a paper bag.

"What happened... I thought we had a regular thing going, but you disappeared for a while," Lance inquired, stepping closer and handing over the bag. Elena accepted the package and swiftly retrieved the money from her pocket.

"I was abroad, that's why! But you can count on seeing more of me now," she declared with a satisfied smile, clutching the bag. She looked forward to silencing her thoughts once and for all the moment she indulged in the heroin.

"Huh I see! I hope to see you again because you're one of my favorites," he murmured, drawing surprisingly close as he observed her eyes widen in surprise. His hand gently rose, grazing her cheek. Elena was taken aback by his sudden display of interest, her cheeks flushing as her breath caught in her throat.

"L-Lance...?" she murmured, her voice barely audible, as his other hand found her hip. His dark, unwavering eyes held hers as he made his next move, startling Elena completely. Her eyes widened in shock as he kissed her without warning, his forceful and unexpected lips overpowering hers. She grasped his shirt, struggling against his advances, but his firm hands proved too strong for her.

"HAh!...please..don't." she whimpered amidst the forceful kisses. Summoning her courage, she bit his bottom lip with spite. Lance recoiled with a sharp cry, wincing at the pain of his bitten lip. He tasted the metallic tang of blood in his mouth as his dark eyes sneered back at her.