ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 47: ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼEᔕE I ᑭᒪᗩᑕE

Lucid dreaming offers individuals the opportunity to harness the dream state that occurs each night, creating an immersive alternate reality. Despite the lifelike appearance of dreams, they exist solely within the confines of the mind, prompting the realization that the physical world is also a product of construction. This revelation highlights the immense power of the mind to influence reality in ways previously unconsidered.

"Elena?...Elena!" Her eyes snapped open the instant a hand touched her shoulder. Startled, she gazed into the warm smile of a woman.

"Mrs. Carter? What...what happened?" she gasped, terrified by her own actions. Lea smiled, a hint of confusion flickering across her face at the unexpected reaction.

"You were asleep! You must have been having a deep dream because I've been here for almost an hour and you didn't even notice," she explained. Elena blinked in disbelief, her gaze slowly shifting to the bed where Jack lay sleeping.

"He's alive?" Elena asked, a mix of relief and disbelief in her voice, prompting another smile from Lea. She reached out and gently touched Elena's cheek, nodding in affirmation.

"He is! The doctors said he might regain consciousness later today when the medication wears off," Lea reassured, her touch comforting on Elena's face. Elena smiled nervously, a realization dawning on her that it could all have been a dream. A dream so vivid and terrifying that it had shaken her to the core with its realism.

"Oh, that's a relief!" Elena exclaimed as she stood up from her seat. Lea's eyes sparkled with a smile as she gazed at her son, feeling overwhelmed with gratitude to see him breathing and looking better than the day they had found him.

"Oh, I brought you some coffee!" Lea said softly, reaching for the foam cup and handing it to Elena. Elena smiled gratefully, accepting the coffee with both hands and bowing her head slightly in appreciation of Lea's kind gesture.

"Thank you, Lea!" Elena responded, taking a quick sip of the coffee. She closed her eyes, savoring the familiar taste and warmth of the morning beverage.

"You didn't even sleep on the guest bed, it's still so neat! That's probably why you look so exhausted, dear," Lea observed, noting Elena's tired appearance with dark circles under her eyes as she sipped her coffee.

"It's not that! I just had a nightmare, but I'm fine! I should head back home to get ready for work," Elena reassured with a gentle smile. Lea smiled back, her eyebrows raising slightly in response.

"Elena, you're the boss of your company! Why don't you just go home, rest properly, and come back when Jack wakes up?" Lea suggested, brushing her hand gently on Elena's arm.

"It's just that I have something really important to take care of today. That's why I need to get back to work as soon as possible," Elena replied, offering a grateful smile as she bowed slightly before Lea.

"I will come to visit later today," Elena said softly, giving Lea a quick and modest kiss goodbye on the cheek. She hurried out and made her way back home.

The day appeared bleak outside, hinting at the possibility of bad weather. In the bathroom, Elena ran her fingers through her scalp as she washed her hair with shampoo. The sound of water cascading down her body filled the room, creating a peaceful atmosphere. With her eyes closed, she allowed herself to relax, feeling the soothing warmth of the water caressing her skin. The delightful scent of cherry blossom from her shampoo added to the calming experience.