ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 60: IT ᑕᑌTᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᕼᑌᖇTᔕ

His body felt drained, weighed down by the heaviness in his mind and heart. The pain was so intense that it felt like his entire being was weeping. His heart throbbed with such agony that he struggled to even draw a breath. Unable to speak or move, he was consumed by his suffering. Tears cascaded down his cheeks, burning with the weight of his emotions. In that moment, he realized that words could inflict more pain than any physical action ever could.

It's a common belief that men seldom cry, but when a man sheds tears for someone, it's a testament to the depth of his love for that person. He was engulfed in a sorrow as vast as the ocean, feeling utterly helpless in his grief. The absence of the woman he cherished weighed heavily on him, leaving him exhausted from merely existing without her. She was a challenge to win over, and now he found himself filled with regret for ever laying eyes on her.

In a cruel twist of fate, everything seemed to be a consequence of striking a deal with her brother. His initial intention was to make her the unhappiest woman alive, but instead, he found himself as the most wretched man on Earth.

 His initial intention was to make her the unhappiest woman alive, but instead, he found himself as the most wretched man on Earth

After returning from work, he sank into his bathtub, seeking solace from the weariness of his sad and solitary existence. The burden of living in constant agony weighed heavily on him, leaving him to question how anyone could endure such torment in silence. His loved ones remained unaware of the inner turmoil he battled, as he sought refuge in alcohol and substances to numb the pain. In those moments of intoxication, he found temporary relief from the anguish that plagued him.

"El, I can't bear this without you! I'm sorry, but I can't go on!" He whispered to himself, sinking deeper into the water. As he lingered beneath the surface, halting his breath, a rush of memories with Pam, his sister, flooded his mind.

"Carl, she has a heart of stone!"

"She's the most resilient woman I've ever encountered! She conceals her emotions and sentiments even from herself. She despises vulnerability, so she extinguishes any flicker of emotional connection with others."

"Nevertheless, I sense that changing over time! I believe that with strength and persistence, you can achieve your deepest desire—to be loved by her!"

"Simply follow my guidance, and remember, if you have faith in the spirits, everything will come full circle in the end!"

"All you have to do is give her room! Provide her with all the time and space she requires, and you'll witness her returning to you with open arms!"

"All she needs is the harsh realization that she will never experience the same depth of feeling and connection with another man as she does with you!"

"She will recognize the compatibility!"

The water in the bathtub surged out in a rush of waves as he abruptly emerged, gasping for air. Panting in desperation, he coughed and wiped the water from his face, the realization of his near-suicide attempt sinking in. A few seconds more, and he would have been successful in ending his life. Overwhelmed with emotion, he broke into uncontrollable sobs, the strangled noises of his cries echoing like a scene from a horror film.