ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 20: Oᒪᗪ ᗯᗩYᔕ ᑕᗩᒪᒪIᑎG

"Ah!.....ah.....uh.....aa!"

"Ahhhhh.....aaa......a....aah!"

Moans of excitement reverberated throughout the room, unmistakably belonging to her. Her soft, high-pitched voice always reached a crescendo when she was on the brink of ecstasy. Intimacy was her drug, a way to momentarily escape the complexities of her troubled mind. She despised solitude, yet found little solace in the company of those who were not meant for her.

In the midst of her wild encounters with Carlton, she sought refuge from her miserable existence, tapping into the power of her femininity that pulsed through her veins. It was a sensation that men like Carlton still lusted after to this day.

"Elena!....ugh........I missed you!!" The man confessed as he lifted Elena against the wall, her mouth emitting louder noises than usual as he pleasured her. Abruptly, he shifted her onto the table, shoving aside dishes that crashed to the floor, forgotten in the heat of the moment.

His hands eagerly slid up under her dress, swiftly removing her soaked panties with a groan at their dampness. The clank of his belt buckle echoed as he undid it, dropping his pants to the floor. Positioning himself, he was met with Elena leaning up on her arm.

"Wait! Aren't you going to use a condom?" She muttered in surprise as he made his move. He chuckled, his expression turning playful as he gazed at her surprised face.

"Of course, anything to please a dear friend!" He quickly left the kitchen to search for a condom. After a few minutes, he returned, sliding it on before pulling her closer to the edge of the table.

"Good, now there's nothing stopping you from taking me!" She exclaimed with a wide smile, her seductive eyes radiating lust and danger. He pushed her back and entered her simultaneously, causing her to cry out his name as he entered her, his fingers gripping her hips tightly and pulling her towards him with each thrust. With an extra hard jut of his hips while already inside her, he knew how it made her writhe and moan, her entire body electrified with sensation.

 With an extra hard jut of his hips while already inside her, he knew how it made her writhe and moan, her entire body electrified with sensation

With each powerful thrust of his hips, he grunted, occasionally baring his teeth with the intensity of the moment. All she could do was hold on, her fingers gripping his arms tightly as she moaned and called out his name.

"Jack!!!....ah....ah...agh"

"Yess....fuck me.....make me forget!!...ahh!" She screamed his name as he fervently entered her, stars dancing in her vision. The sound of his grunts and panting only fueled her arousal as he reached his climax inside of her. Abruptly, his forehead touched hers, his nose nuzzling against her for a few moments before he stood back up with a different groan. As he withdrew, he breathed heavily, observing her reaction intently.

"I never thought you would come visit me after so long!" He managed to say, struggling to catch his breath. Elena chuckled, her breathing finally returning to normal as Jack extended his hand to help her sit up on the table.