ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51: TᕼE ᗷᒪᑌE TIᗪE

Failure is not the end, but rather a stepping stone for growth

Failure is not the end, but rather a stepping stone for growth. It is important to close the door on the past and not dwell on mistakes. Instead of letting failure consume our energy, time, and space, we should focus on moving forward. We have the choice to either let go of the past and strive for a better future, or hold on to our current situation and give up on our potential.

Raymond's eyes widened in disbelief as he gazed at Kelan's wife. She had married Kelan when he was just 23 years old, young and full of promise. However, their relationship held hidden complexities beneath the surface. Delilah's impatience grew as she observed Raymond's puzzled expression, finding his reaction irritating.

"Raymond? Or should I address you by your real name, Private Daniel O'Connell?" Delilah spoke with a firm gaze, frowning at him from a distance. Raymond let out a frustrated sigh as he moved closer to Delilah.

"Miss Delilah!" Raymond began, but he was abruptly silenced by her stern voice.

"To you, I am still Princess Delilah! Do not dare to disrespect me," she scolded, clearly annoyed by his behavior. Raymond bowed his head, seeking forgiveness for his inadvertent disrespect towards a member of the royal family. Delilah scoffed at his gesture and quickly scanned the room, searching for her husband.

"Where is he, Private O'Connell?" She chided him, her tone sharp. Raymond tilted his head slightly as he met her gaze.

"Kelan!" Raymond muttered, but he noticed her eyes widen at the way he addressed her husband. He sighed in regret and quickly corrected himself.

"I mean, Prince Keilander is not home right now. He went to work and will likely return around four," Raymond replied, noticing her frustration as she closed her eyes.

"Very well then... I will wait for him here on this couch," she declared, settling herself down slowly. Raymond rubbed his face, feeling uneasy as he thought about Kelan's potential reaction to the situation.

"Princess Delilah, I would suggest you return to your home. I will ensure that Prince Keilander pays you a visit," Raymond stated firmly, his eyes steady as he attempted to assist her. He understood that waiting for hours in the house would be challenging, especially since he had to leave for work as well.

"Did I ask for your opinion on this matter? No, right? Just as I said, I will wait for my husband right here!" Princess Delilah raised her voice at him. However, as with any secret, the truth eventually comes to light. Raymond's ears picked up a faint sound from the front door. His eyes slowly shifted towards the entrance, where he recognized the woman standing there. Her wide eyes and fearful expression conveyed to him that all was not well anymore.

"Miss Elena?" Raymond uttered as he started walking towards the door. Elena's eyes welled up with tears as she gazed at Raymond, a mixture of confusion and disillusionment evident in her expression.

"Raymond, what is this woman talking about? What does she mean by saying she's going to wait for her husband?" Elena muttered with a broken voice, feeling the impending blow to her chest. Raymond sighed and reached for her arms, looking into her eyes.