ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 58: EᑎOᑌGᕼ GᗩᗰEᔕ

Patience was the choice to remain calm when anger was expected

Patience was the choice to remain calm when anger was expected. It is the ability to understand rather than react impulsively. Without patience, challenges may seem insurmountable until they eventually become manageable.

The sensation was intensely intimate, enveloping her completely. She sensed his gentle touch on her hip, his thumb caressing the fabric of her black dress. A shiver ran down her spine as she felt the pressure of his ring against the nape of her neck, urging her to draw nearer to him.

Elena's back met the counter, and effortlessly, he lifted her onto it. Her feet now hanging in the air as he moved away from her lips and positioned himself between her legs.

His eyes, reminiscent of the moon, held a gentle quality as his thumb traced her cheekbone. A soft smile played on his lips, causing her heart to flutter in her chest. Their foreheads touched as he gazed deeply into her soul.

"You cannot fool me, El! You never have and you never will," he whispered seductively, sending waves of pleasure through her. Leaning in, he kissed her once more, his hands deftly finding the zipper of her dress and pulling it down to reveal her bare chest. Cupping her plump and small breasts, his thumbs caressed her nipples softly, the chill of his fingers causing her to gasp.

"Carl!" She moaned as he smiled against her neck, his lips tenderly moving from her jawline to the sensitive spot where her neck met her shoulder. Nipping at her skin, Elena surrendered completely to his touch, lost in a world of pleasure-filled moans.

He skillfully undressed her, the dress cascading to the floor as he knelt upon it. Elena's eyes widened in anticipation as she felt his lips grazing her inner thighs, his teeth teasing and his hands exploring every curve of her body before resting on her hips. With a gentle tap, he indicated for her to lift slightly as he slid her panties off with ease.

"Carl...aaahh!" She let out a desperate moan as he kissed her most intimate area. Elena's hands instinctively tangled in his hair, urging him closer to her as he gazed at her with a knowing smile, her arousal evident. His fingers deftly slid between her thighs, entering her with a deliberate slowness that caused her to arch back, her grip on his hair tightening as he marveled at the array of emotions flickering across her face.

The pass of his fingers inside her was slow, languid as if he had all the time in the world and wasn't just fucking her in the staff's restroom of a nightclub. It made her pussy flood with more arousal as anybody could hear that people were fucking inside. His grip tightened on her hip as his fingers expertly moved in and out of her, and suddenly, he shifted his focus. His mouth descended on her, lazily kissing her clit, his tongue tantalizingly teasing and licking her, igniting a fire within her core.

"Ah....ah..aaaa....ah...mmpfff!" Elena was completely losing herself as he made sure to please her that night.

"This is what you wanted, huh? You wanted me to fuck your cunt!" He continued to pleasure her with his mouth, eliciting intense sensations that caused Elena to clench around him, her fingers grasping at his scalp as she moaned in approval. It had been so long since she had experienced such intense pleasure. Her thighs quivered and her moans grew louder as she succumbed to the ecstasy, feeling on the brink of release as he eagerly lapped up her juices.

Increasing the speed of his tongue and fingers, he could hear her cries of pleasure, her toes curling in delight. He knew he had hit the right spot when she reached the peak of her orgasm after just a few more expert strokes of his tongue. With a satisfied grin, he continued to pleasure her as she squirmed and attempted to push his head away in a frenzy of overwhelming sensation.

Quickly withdrawing his fingers, he moved to the sink and turned on the tap to wash his hands, a satisfied grin on his face. Elena's heavy breathing indicated her exhaustion as she wearily watched him. As he approached her once more, she seized the opportunity to draw him in, engaging in a deep, passionate kiss. Her tongue danced against his teeth as he smiled in return, lost in the intensity of the moment.

"You...you always know just what I need," she murmured between kisses, her hands gently threading through his hair. Carlton let out a soft chuckle, but suddenly pulled back at the sound of her voice, surprising her.

"I do! But you don't know what I need!" he declared, his wide eyes revealing the depth of his desire for her. Elena bit her lip, her hands tenderly cupping his cheeks in response.

"I am soon to marry another man! How do you think I feel in this moment? All I desire is to be with you in your bed!" she confessed, causing his heart to skip a beat. It was the most genuine and raw expression of her feelings towards him that he had ever heard. His hands instinctively moved to caress her bare tits, weighing them softly and taking in the look of satisfaction on her face as she bit her lip and closed her eyes, lost in the sensations.

"You're so beautiful and everything I desire to have next to me in bed as well," he declared before capturing her lips in a passionate kiss, pulling her closer as his hands moved along her spine. Elena responded eagerly, returning the kiss with enthusiasm as she clung tightly to his coat. The hardness of his arousal pressed against her bare pussy, causing her to moan softly in pleasure between their heated kisses.

"I want you so badly, Carl! Please!" she pleaded, pulling away from the kiss and gripping his pants. Carlton shot her a seductive, intense gaze as he unzipped his pants, ready to give in to the temptation of taking her right then and there. However, a sudden loud knock on the door startled them both, causing them to turn their heads simultaneously towards the source of the sound.

"El?....Elena!! Are you there?.....El???" Erica's voice echoed through the door as she continued to knock loudly. Elena hurriedly scrambled off the countertop to grab her clothes, while Carlton quickly fastened his pants and ran his fingers through his tousled hair.

"Erica! Just a moment....!" Elena called out as she hurriedly dressed. Pushing Carlton into a corner, she pleaded with him to remain silent.

"I will call you, Carl! Please, just keep this between us... I don't want any trouble with my father," Elena whispered anxiously, tugging at his coat. Carlton sighed and pulled her in for another quick, intense kiss before nodding in feigned understanding.

"This never happened, consider it a favor," he smugly declared after the kiss. Elena scowled in confusion at his words.

"What?" she asked in disbelief as she watched him walk away from her.

"You really thought I would wait around for your call like a pathetic, obedient dog hoping for a small treat from its owner yet again?"

"I kept my promise, El! Now I'm asking the same of you - keep your distance from me!"

"You were just a desperate bitch looking to get laid by anyone! Now do me a favor and stop staring at me like I belong to you, because I'm damn tired of being treated like a second-rate by a stuck-up woman like you!" he raised his voice at her before storming off, not caring if Erica was still outside the door.

Oh, has Carlton had enough of this?
🫢🫢