ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 78: TᕼE ᑌᑎTOᒪᗪ TᖇᑌTᕼ

It is often said that finding solace in a sister's embrace is the most comforting feeling, and that was exactly what Elena longed for. She was consumed by a sense of wretchedness and devastation, as all the things she had never thought would happen to her in life came crashing down, invading her peace of mind. Finally, upon arriving at Clover's house, Elena mustered all her courage and stepped out of the car.

As the rain poured down her face, it felt as though the universe was crying for her too. Elena sobbed uncontrollably, her cries drowned out by the torrential rain and howling winds, making it impossible for anyone to hear her.

 Elena sobbed uncontrollably, her cries drowned out by the torrential rain and howling winds, making it impossible for anyone to hear her

As the storm raged outside with thunder and fierce winds, Clover found herself entwined in the arms of her lover. She seduced him with captivating intensity, pulling at the folds of his high-end blazer. He gazed at her with a grin, finding her actions beautiful and alluring. He bit his lip, allowing her to take control and do as she pleased.

"Do you like my new look, baby?" she asked in a playful, childlike voice, twirling her finger around his tie. He chuckled softly, his smoldering eyes locking onto hers, penetrating her very being.

"I absolutely love it! You look like every man's dream!" he exclaimed, planting a kiss on her lips before trailing his hands downward to caress her ass cheeks. Clover beamed with pride, fluttering her enamored eyes at him.

"Although, I don't think you need this! You look even better without it!" he remarked as he took off her dress, letting it fall off her slender figure. Clover smiled, aware of his fascination with her breasts, especially now that they had become slightly fuller during her former pregnancy.

"Let's sit down now, I want to make you really happy, baby," she murmured against his lips, gently guiding him to the couch behind him.

"I sense some tension here, you've been really stressed," she softly uttered, pressing the tips of her fingers and thumbs into the bridges of his shoulders, starting from the inside and moving out towards his neck. He immediately closed his eyes, feeling the tension release and letting out a moan. Clover focused on his face, watching his brows furrow in response to her touch.

"That's right, relax, baby! Let me take charge of this heaviness for you," she whispered gently, kissing him lightly on the cheek. With slow, smooth motions, she raised and lowered her forearms and elbows, massaging in a regular rhythm. He felt completely relaxed and much better now that his girl was taking care of him.

"Oh, Clover... you're a talented woman with those hands!" he praised her massage skills, one of the things he adored about her. Clover smiled at his reaction, leaning in for a passionate kiss. Their kiss was daring, hungry, and unapologetic, a display so intense and passionate that it would shock anyone who saw them. He pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. Suddenly, a loud, jarring noise echoed through the house, causing them to snap their heads in the direction of the door.

"Are you expecting someone else?" he asked, confusion evident in his voice. Clover's surprised expression was all the answer he needed.

"You were the only one I was expecting today! I don't know who it could be!" she exclaimed, quickly getting off him and hastily putting her dress back on.