ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 50: TᕼE ᑕᖇᑌᗰᗷᒪIᑎG TOᗯEᖇ

It's often warned not to become too attached to anyone, as it sets up expectations that can result in disappointment. The advice to anticipate everything but expect nothing proved true for her. Following their challenging conversation by the lake, they chose not to delve into their struggles, acknowledging their shared reluctance to open up. Despite their silence on the matter, their intimacy still allowed them to share and reveal their connection.

Lying in bed, their mouths intertwined in a fervent embrace, their unspoken thoughts and fears transformed into raw passion and longing. Elena summoned her courage, mustering all her strength to position herself on his lap, entwining her legs around him in a bold move.

Kelan's mind went blank as he drew her nearer, his hands trailing up her bare thighs, inching closer and closer until they rested just below her chest

Kelan's mind went blank as he drew her nearer, his hands trailing up her bare thighs, inching closer and closer until they rested just below her chest. His touch sent a tingling sensation as his fingertips lingered above her ribcage. Abruptly breaking the kiss, he enveloped her in a tight embrace. Elena sensed his warm breath on the nape of her neck as his lips peppered gentle kisses there, his hands exploring and caressing her body.

"Elena!... This is too much! Let's stop!" He struggled to voice out, his breath quickening with each passing second.

"Please!... Just... just a little longer... I... I... need you!" She whimpered softly, nuzzling her face against his in desperation. Kelan felt on the verge of losing control, his blood boiling at the touch of her skin against his.

Elena felt Kelan's presence enveloping her, a tantalizing sensation that left her craving for more. Her soft moan escaped as he cautiously explored, his touch grazing her collarbone, gently tucking her hair aside to reveal the curve of her shoulder and neck, where he placed a tentative kiss. The ghostly touch of his lips was so delicate she almost missed it, while his other hand tightened its grip on her hip. As she brushed her hips against his clothed cock, she could feel the strain of desire beneath the fabric.

"Kelan!... I need you... so much!" Elena's desperate plea persisted as Kelan struggled to rein in his desires. Her hands entwined in his hair, eliciting a pleasured hum from him as she tugged at a particularly intense kiss he planted on her skin, knowing it would leave a bruise by morning. His gaze darkened as he beheld the imprint of his passion marked on her skin.

Elena's movements were deliberate and enticing as she pressed and gyrated against him, causing Kelan to fight to maintain his composure. His arousal heightened as she persistently rubbed herself against him, each movement fueling his desire. Soon, he was enveloped in her soft and alluring scent, causing his head to spin with intoxicating sensations.

An instinctual urge to push her against the mattress surged within him, yearning to demonstrate his skills on not only with his hands but also with other parts of his body. However, his determination to refrain from crossing any boundaries and disrespecting her prevailed over the temptation to indulge further.

"Elena, please stop," he murmured against her ear, holding her gently but firmly against her will. Slowly, she returned to her senses and met his pleading gaze, his big eyes silently begging her to cease. Elena let out a frustrated sigh, appearing annoyed by his pleas.