ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 52: EᒪᗪOᖇIᗩ'ᔕ GOᒪᗪEᑎ ᕼIᔕTOᖇY

ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᴬᵍᵒ

"It is crucial to have faith in a promising future for our nation! Eldoria has endured hardships, and it is imperative that we resist the political influences that seek to erode our cultural identity and freedoms"

"Dear gentlemen, standing before you today not only as your King but also as a humble man and father, I urge you not to give in to defeat! Let us stand strong, resist, and defend against our adversaries."

"We are aware that even if the decree secures me and my bloodline in the constitution, there is no assurance that my family will endure!"

"I have foreseen this coming, and as this reelection period approaches, I am becoming increasingly cautious of the words spoken against me and my family by that man!" The King declared in a resounding voice, within the echoing chamber filled with thirty of his most loyal servants and confidants, spanning from the humblest maid to the royal family's parliament representative.

"Your Highness, after conducting a survey with the public, we can assure you that 70% of the people do not share the same views as the opposition,"

"With confidence, I believe the left-wing party stands no chance of winning the elections," declared the King's lawyer, gazing steadily at his Majesty.

"Forgive me, Sire Whistlood! Even if the surveys seem to be in our favor, the results are not set in stone!"

"His Royal Highness is right! There are many ways in which these individuals could manipulate the situation! They have even dared to challenge the King of Eldoria, our King of all people!" exclaimed the King's senior Monetary Union official.

"With all due respect, the current government has already taken significant steps to safeguard the welfare of the royal family! Numerous policies and regulations have been put in place to guarantee a secure future for the royal family,"

"We are all aware that while the King reigns, he does not rule. The governance is carried out by his government, and as the head of state in Eldoria, the King is constitutionally obligated to heed the advice of the government," explained the royal counselor.

"Nevertheless, to the public, the King plays a more prominent role as the head of the nation. His Royal Highness serves as a symbol of national identity, unity, and pride; providing a sense of stability and continuity; officially acknowledging achievements and excellence; and upholding the value of voluntary service," articulated the Minister of State in the expansive room, with all eyes fixed on him. The King observed attentively as he listened to the individuals gathered around him.

"What is your point, Minister Kramdy?" inquired the King, his gaze unwavering. The minister rose slowly from his seat, scanning the room to meet the eyes of everyone present.